Yah come on guys!!! more..
Q-Feel- Dancing In Heaven stuff. ;)
Printable View
Bon Jovi - Have a nice day!
You never really stated if we were supposed to pick stuff from some of our favorites or if we shoiuld pick stuff pertinenet to what we do here at the GPWA.
When speaking with "some" programs,
How about
"I don't believe you" by Pink
And then we have the monthy questions we ask, the chorus from
"You owe me money" by Bad Examples
or
"Pay Me My Money Down" which was written in the 40's and sung by many over the years.
I figured I would give you a few more to grab some pieces from.
Rick
Universal4
Jeez, I've been hopelessly trying to find an upbeat song but the only one going through my head for the moment is Senza una Donna (Zucchero/Paul Young) :confused:
Hope I will be able to get back with a bomb later on :-k
Miami to Ibiza! pumps me up!8-)
I got your back! I got one for you.. what about...
Turn The Beat Around - Gloria Estefan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrg2ej-VNSQ
Its got everything..
Roni Size - Brown Paper Bag
E-Z Rollers - Walk this land
Biggie - Dangerous MC's
Biggie - Juicy
Biggie - Hypnotize
MJ - Smooth Criminal
Moderat - Seamonkey
Goose - Low Mode
Korn - Here To Stay
NIN - Closer
Beck - Loser
I'm hanging for this song now..
When will we get it?
here's one from Friday nights escapades...it's funkylicious with a viagra pumping porno beat.....get on that...
Rogerseventytwo - You Take Me Higher
Groove is in the Heart and Michael Jackson's The Way you Make me Feel - love that song
Just to let you know I have not forgotten about you guys and this mix. As you know my puppy was sick and I needed new speakers for the mixer. Puppy came first and next month speakers will be here. Hang in there !
I honestly have no idea how I am gonna mix them either lol !!! But ill work on it and puppy is doing much better ty for asking :)
My forever fav: Example - Changed the way you kiss me :eyebrow: