Hi guys,
I'm trying to reach the GPWA team on the topic of partnership but got no reply.
Since the very best Maria was our contact name previosly, we are a bit frustrated of how to go on with GPWA.
Mb some of you may help?
Printable View
Hi guys,
I'm trying to reach the GPWA team on the topic of partnership but got no reply.
Since the very best Maria was our contact name previosly, we are a bit frustrated of how to go on with GPWA.
Mb some of you may help?
Anthony has assumed direct responsibility for overseeing all GPWA sponsor program relationships over the near term. We sent an email out to all current GPWA sponsor programs a little over a week ago letting them know, and also setup and autoresponder for messages sent to Maria's email address letting folks trying to reach her know that they should reach out to him, and providing his contact information.. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a way to access messages sent to Maria's personal Skype or WhatsApp, so are unable to see or respond to messages sent to Maria that way.
I will point Anthony at this thread so he knows to contact the two of you.
Michael
I am handling Maria's responsibilities, along with my own. It will take me longer than usual to respond due to the circumstances. I replied to the MegaPari email but did not find one from CasinosBroker. Please resend to anthony [at] gpwa.org
I think, in connection with the current situation, you need to wait a bit and everyone will receive an answer.
Hi everyone.
Thanks for your replies, we are now in touch with Anthony via e-mail