Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,453 Times in 1,813 Posts

My understanding there is a change in ownership, however that does not excuse them from not currently paying players and affiliates. I have recommended the next course of action is their suspension from GPWA.

PSORG I will send you a PM to get more information.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator

alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DVS007 View Post
    Alex? Seriously, putting yourself out there for these aholes? They owe me less than a grand so I am not going to cry but if they owed me 3k I might eat their children.
    Sorry I should probably have been clearer - They owe me money and yes its more than $3k although holding back on the child eating right now.....I wasn't putting myself out there for them but as Anthony said their is a possible change in ownership and the new owners have a good rep so I as explaining things may get better there.....I thought it would have been announced by now so hadn't posted as its not my place to do so
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Thanks

I previously had a highly-responsive contact, but the communication deteriorated significantly during their recent transition. I've been working on getting in touch with Integra Partners for approximately a month. A month is longer than we would typically continue contact attempts before removing suspending sponsorship, but in this case when I had just about exhausted each communication channel, there were indicators of other potential communication channels that might enable me to help affiliates get paid.

In this case, partway through the failed communications with one email address, a person behind the scenes let me know of another email address from which he had recently received a reply. So I tried that address. When I didn't get an initial response from that second address, I received word from a different person that they'd been recently paid

I accept that it would have been helpful to update the thread with more detail about my contact attempts and that there are some who wish I we had stopped our contact attempts and removed them. I don't like giving up when I think there is still a chance of affiliates getting paid.

I've now heard back from a contact at Integra Partners, who has asked for information about any payment concerns. If you are awaiting payment, please let me know the details to share with my contact (your affiliate ID, name on your affiliate account, amount owed, month or months when the commissions were earned, anything else you think would be helpful).
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

DVS007 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

well I appreciate the help for sure.

PM sent.

Sorry for ragging on you Alex.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DVS007 For This Useful Post:

alexpratt (15 December 2011)

alexpratt is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DVS007 View Post
    well I appreciate the help for sure.

PM sent.

Sorry for ragging on you Alex.
    No problem, made complete sense, I would tear me a new one
    iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

PSORG is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just a quick update regarding Intpar/Grand Duke and our situation. It is still unresolved.

We had someone get ahold of Igor, the old owner of Intpar, by phone. He was angry and denied every approving our hybrid CPA/Rev share deal. He sold the whole operation to Guru Revenue.

We contacted Guru. They checked our affiliate account and saw the "payments" that were noted in the Intpar account "Payment History". We told them that those payments were never made. They even still show "in progress" in the payment history. We were told they were checking with accounting, etc. etc.

Meanwhile, they changed our deal to revenue share and made it retroactive. Now when we view our monthly earnings, it is completely changed. Furthermore, they entered the bogus "payments" as approved payments, so that they are deducted from earnings.

Our affiliate account has a nice fat negative value.

I offered to compromise and just accept the revenue share, minus one payment that we actually received, leaving a total to settle up as $645.79 instead of ~$3000 that we had earned in CPA's/rev share hybrid deal. Guru won't email me back. Hoping to catch up with them in London at LAC...

So frustrating. We would love to keep promoting Grand Duke. It converted well. Seems whoever runs this brand is 100% unhelpful (Guru) or shady (Igor, former owner).

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PSORG For This Useful Post:

FictionNet (23 January 2012)

PSORG is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Update! Positive changes are afoot.

We have worked out a payment compromise with Guru. It seems it is just taking them a lot of time to work through the pile of problems left by the old ownership. Kudos to them for working to address those issues and make things right.

I'm hopeful now that not only will we get paid for past services, but we'll also be able to work out a solid deal going forward to start promoting Grand Duke again under a much better managed affiliate program with Guru at the helm.

Crossing my fingers...

GFPC is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

Update: GURU REVENUE is not paying affiliates now. Apparently another ownership change. Not sure how this will affect this program - but considering the history and Guru's reputation now I would suggest caution.

Update and questions: -- It appears Smart Live Gaming based on domain search is owner of GuruPlay now.

So who owns - GuruRevenue and Guruplay really? - Who owns Grand Duke and Integra (Intpar.com) and how does this all tie into INCOME ACCESS.

Does the previous owners of GuruPlay now own Grandduke and sold GuruPlay to smartlive? DO they all use income access together?
    Last edited by GFPC; 22 October 2012 at 7:45 pm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12