Gambling Affiliates Union has posted their second poll. This time, it's Grand Prive that's on our radar.
Please take the time to visit GAU - make your membership count and have your say.
Thanks,
Printable View
Gambling Affiliates Union has posted their second poll. This time, it's Grand Prive that's on our radar.
Please take the time to visit GAU - make your membership count and have your say.
Thanks,
Thanks Paul & Terry for putting you efforts into getting GAU off to a great start with these very important polls........................
I just hope that all the members vote for one of the three choices so GAU can make the correct choice afterwards
Lets see a 100% vote across at GAU its your futures that are online........
Have a wonderful week to all
Keith
Thanks Keith.
We must mention Paula (mojo) as well. She is one third of the team and none of this would be happening without her input.
Whooooops............................
I hope you can forgive me Paula (mojo) for this terrible slip up and I admire your outspoken views when you attack the bad guys & gals in our industry.
Hope to meet the three Muskerteers in London.............all for one and one for all................lol
Have a great week to this triangle of affiliate guardians
Keith
Voted! What about Villa Fortuna?
There you go, above is from the page where the poll is located and reported on.Quote:
The GAU urges all members to participate in the poll on whether or not the GAU membership should collectively boycott Grand Prive and its associated programs.
Thanks for your vote!
Rougue the lot this is obscene, disgusting and insulting to webmasters everywhere, it is basically saying that contracts don't apply in the online affiliate marketing if they get away with this.
It's a discrase!!
consider them rogued across the board on my account!
I know my forum is pretty new but it has several very active members and I think that will be the most effective of my sites
http://forum.shadowcasinos.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45
And of course subsiquently all my other sites will now point to this thread
I hate to be the jaded one but honestly contracts not applying is the norm in the affiliate world - not just gambling but other [fortune 500 company] affiliate programs are constantly changing their terms on the fly as well. That's why the gau is a great idea.