Dude, I wish you would have told me you were dropping in to O-Town....
I would have gotten a handful of people to pop over so you could buy us all drinks and prawns....must be 6 or 8 of us within an hours drive.....lol
Rick
Universal4
Printable View
Dude, I wish you would have told me you were dropping in to O-Town....
I would have gotten a handful of people to pop over so you could buy us all drinks and prawns....must be 6 or 8 of us within an hours drive.....lol
Rick
Universal4
It it even worth refuting these allegations any more? The crucial word is nearly... I nearly crapped in the cab. Important distinction to make ;)
Hmm if people are actually interested in Affiliate Edge tshirts, I've got a couple of spares I'd be prepared to part with...any takers? Free to the highest bidder!
Better sort you out with one of Martyn's then - I think he washes them!
Any chance you're going to be in Barcelona?
They take your passport away? Again.
Hahaahahah... No. But they probably should :p