Hope you have an excellent day! :)
Printable View
Hope you have an excellent day! :)
Happy birthday! Enjoy your special day.
Happy Birthday Michael and many more to come in the future!!!!
:birthdaycake: Happy Birthday! :present: the more candles the bigger the wish :)
Happy Birthday Michael and heres to wishing you many many more!!
Happy birthday michael!!! Many many more.
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a wonderful day.
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. A better day than I thought was going to be the case for a while yesterday.
My flight back from Dublin to Boston yesterday was cancelled, but I was able to catch a flight back later (via London rather than nonstop), so I am was still able to get back yesterday evening and be able to spend the day today with family instead of in the air after all.
Michael
Happy Birthday,
Good to hear you made it home for the day, now get the heck outta here and go relax....
Ok...ok, at least you could PRETEND to relax.....
Anthony, giggles and i will keep an eye on the place......
....
</P> :crowd:
Rick
Universal4
Hi Michael, happy birthday, glad you got home to the family in the end!
If I had known it was your Birthday - I'd have "bro hugged" you in Dublin, not shaken your hand!
Happy Birthday mate.
Happy Birthday!!
Glad you got home in time to enjoy it.
:birthday:Mr. C.....Happy Freakin Birthday!!!:birthday:
:chocolatecake:
I wish you the most marvelous day possible
spent with family, friends and Me!
:ballons::ballons::ballons:
I wish you good health, prosperity
and many more days with GPWA & Me!
As a gift to you on your Bday I plan to
bother you every week this year with
fun, laughs and thousands of posts!
:presents::presents:
But in the mean time Universal, Anthony
and Myself have plans to rock this place while
your gone getting your hair permed! LMAOOOOOOO
:evillaug::evillaug::evillaug::evillaug:
Happy Birthday Mr. C and in all sincerity
I enjoy your friendship and hope you will
keep me around for your next bday which will
be your 50th??
:punch:
lol
love
:coupledrinking:Pat
Happy Birthday Michael!
:chocolatecake:
Happy Bird day Michael from a 4 year old who could not spell it.
Happy Birthday ! from me.
:joy:
Happy Birthday Michael!
:twopresents:
HAPPY B-Day. Hope you have a good one