Happy Birthday Amy!
:chocolatecake:
Printable View
Happy Birthday Amy!
:chocolatecake:
Happy birthday!!
Hey Amy! Happy Birthday! Enjoy yourself today!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...05/sbUSA-1.gif
:birthday:Happy Birthday Amy!!!:birthday:
:birthdaycake:
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...05/sbUSA-1.gif
Amy, I enjoy your friendship
here at GPWA, and am so glad
you joined us with your fun and
silly ways
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...05/sbUSA-1.gif
You make me laugh with your style and wit
on topics of life to elephant ****! lol
Always here to say happy bday to all
It's your turn my friend to be the princess of the ball
and enjoy all the birthday wishes from one and all.
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...05/sbUSA-1.gif
Hope you had a fantastic day, and got lots of presents!!!!
Cheers
Pat
hehe - thinks shes having a good time on he island - Hope you had a wonderful day
Happy Birthday Amy! Hope it was a memorable one!
many returns of the day amy............................
Hi everyone,
Thanks a lot for the warm wishes. Sorry not to have replied sooner, was on leave since Friday.
Indeed yes I had a wonderful time. Spent friday with the love of my life (my son) and on Saturday went to dinner with a few friends (Chinese) then to the pub where my fiancé dared me to sing in front of a 100+ crowd. Well I did it and wasn't he green when the guys started whistling, hooting and winking :evillaug:
Ended the night at a club, wiggling to the sound of R&B.
Great way to turn 30!!!
Oh, it was no biggie. I've been used to public performances since I was about 9 or so. The part that worried me was to miss a note because my voice had given way after all those drinks and cigs. Plus I had never ever sung with that guitarist but he was a pro and we had no trouble.
LOL, Amy I love white russians! lolllll and my bday was this month! lol
So much in common no wonder we are both part of the "**** luck club"!
LOLLLLL