Do you think an affiliate program has shaved your commissions in the past?
Printable View
Do you think an affiliate program has shaved your commissions in the past?
Monthly
for 21 years
back, sack & crack.
Yes, of course, and there's no doubt about it.
Impossible to prove it but I expect so, yes.
Definitely, as well as having VIP players that I personally know and referred removed. It's usually newer sites that do it in my experience.
Depends on which database you refer to
you are either shaved or robbed or with bet365
Absolutely.
100% sure and I cought them many times.
AffiliateGuardDog.com tests how honest affiliate programs are. They sign up for an affiliate account, create a player account from the affiliate link, make a deposit, gamble the whole deposit away, and see how much affiliate program says the player lost. It's usually not as much as the actual loss.
Categorically yes, almost as often as I shave my own face
Have you ever seen "Sweeny Todd"?
Shaving is now being "legalised" in the terms and conditions. :(
For sure but with time it stands out compared to the other brands and some do it more blatalntly than others. those are the ones that never get my good traffic.
Shaved nope, skinned yes. "You can skin a sheep once, but shave it endlessly". Most programs now don't have time for the latter and prefer the first.
I've been mowed.
Wow. I think until now I was too naive lol. Because I trust them.