Hi everyone,
I'm new to the GPWA, though I've been in the industry for a while. Some of you might already know me from other forums. :wave:
Just wanted to formally introduce myself and say "Hi!" :-D
Printable View
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the GPWA, though I've been in the industry for a while. Some of you might already know me from other forums. :wave:
Just wanted to formally introduce myself and say "Hi!" :-D
MR.Engineer "we have been expecting you"..lol. Very nice to see you here!! I think most know you by now. Welcome to the GPWA my friend.:wave:
greek39 :joy:
Hello engineer!
Good to see you! :)
Hi Engineer!
Hello engineer!
Welcome To The GPWA! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Marlene
Welcome!
Hmmm, maybe I should change my handle to "Chemist"???:rockon:
Gotta agree with Greek.Quote:
I think most know you by now
I entered this thread thinking ... wonder what this is all about?
Never entered my mind you were new here. ..... well I'm newly re-admitted so I guess I can't give you too hard a time.
Always happy to read your threads my friend. .... which is what brought me in here in the first place lol.
:)
Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone. :-D :wave:
Welcome to the GPWA Engineer!
Michael
Welcome to GPWA!!
Welcome to the GPWA Engineer. I have seen you around for a long time now and I know you will be a great member for us to have here.
Best Regards,
Ben
Welcome Engineer! You'll be a value here, just like on CAP
Welcome aboard, Engineer. It was nice meeting you in Florida last May.
Welcome aboard Engineer!
From what I see it seems you know your way around so I will enjoy reading your posts.