-
Help building website
I have signed up with the BetRoyal Affiliate program. I am not a web designer and I have no ambition to be one. I am using one of their templates and I have my index page done. I am looking for someone to just complete the rest of the site for me. Really all that would need to be done is placing my affiliate codes in the right places and making sure the site is functional.
With the main header already done there really would not be too much more to do. Ideally if someone has set up one of these site with the BetRoyal templates before that would be perfect.
I am not looking to spend a ton of money, as I could probably get this done myself in a few days. So if anyone is interested in making a few hundred bucks please reply. Thanks
Jeremy
-
Jeremy,
PM me with your URL and I'll get back to you with a price quote.
-
Jeremy,
Since you signed up on my program send me the URL and what you are after and if it is not too much work I will have it done for free.
You can not ask for better than that.
Happy Thanksgiving!
-
That's an excellent gesture Mr. Eaton! :D
-
eaton2003
Now thats what i call service !
-
..
Yes it is same for me.
I promote casinos off line.
I am going to bought a domain name but I dont know ANYTHING how to built it.
In Turkey I cant do it because in here it is not legal.
I dont know who can help me.
I can pay its cost with visa electron.
I will put banners and some explation about casinos.
?? :-k