pokerextras is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Help and opinions on my site

Would anybody mind checking out my site zenrakeback.com and telling me what they think. I'd be especially interested in hearing opinions on my kickback offers, and advice on seo. I'm struggling to get a google rank. Thanks in advance.
    Join the family and recieve the most online poker rakeback available anywhere, GUARANTEED

Skinski is offline Private Member
    Thanks

The site looks very "unbalanced" in firefox browser. Content is king is the best advice I know to tell, though I am a noob by most standards. Content and meta tags and rank should come in time.

Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I would agree that it looks very unbalanced, i would suggest a little time spent on making it easy on the eye would help.

Content is short too and is a must for your success.

I would be interested to find out what you are using for backend tracking etc and if this is your own bespoke system or a shared one.

You have a very good start and i think a litlle tender love and care will reap plenty of rewards.

But then what do i know? i am only reasonably new to the game myself.
    Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Winston Churchill

Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

webber286 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

SEO won't just come to you over time. You have to work very hard at gaining rankings for your website by attracting thousands of links to your website. Don't mean to rain on the parade, just trying to help set expectations. If you are serious about building up your site, definitely invest some time into understanding how SEO works, then work on it every day for then next 12-24 months and you should start seeing some rankings from keywords that provide traffic.

pokerextras is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkie View Post
    I would agree that it looks very unbalanced, i would suggest a little time spent on making it easy on the eye would help.

Content is short too and is a must for your success.

I would be interested to find out what you are using for backend tracking etc and if this is your own bespoke system or a shared one.

You have a very good start and i think a litlle tender love and care will reap plenty of rewards.

But then what do i know? i am only reasonably new to the game myself.

Yeah the system is shared with rakeaway.com. I'm basically a sub affiliate for their rakeback deals. It's the only way i could offer top rakeback as a newcomer, and the owner has been very helpful in helping me in every area, including providing me with the skin site and giving me the facilities to put my own kickback offers and content on. He's the first to admit that he's not an seo man though, which is why i'm looking for help. I guess linking is the way to go at the moment, whilst adding content, offers, and customers at the same time. Thanks for the advice guys. Much appreciated.
    Join the family and recieve the most online poker rakeback available anywhere, GUARANTEED

Deborah is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi.
    According to Yahoo! Backlink Checker; your website only has a link popularity of 5.

You should definitely work on acquiring more links - this is vital to your SEO success; here are some cost-efficient methods:

Article Writing + Submission
    Free Press Release Submissions
    Posting Blog Comments on Do-Follow Blogs
    Posting on Do-Follow Forums
    Yahoo! Answers Posting
    Video Posting on Do-Follow sites which allow Backlinks (not Youtube).

Now of course if you have the budget I would also recommend:

Paid Links (only from quality websites; not all of them have to be 100% related to gambling)
    Paid DIrectory Submissions (High Quality Dirs only)

Hope this helps!
    Deborah
    Earnunited.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:

pokerextras (4 May 2009)