Help, Playerpaycheck.com is kaput!
I get 'page not found' when I go there :(
Can someone try it and tell me what you get?
Thanks :shake:
Printable View
Help, Playerpaycheck.com is kaput!
I get 'page not found' when I go there :(
Can someone try it and tell me what you get?
Thanks :shake:
Working fine here!
My computer is on crack :shake:
:LOL: :rof: :LOL:
daweller:>>> Working fine :D
Thanks for checking!
I must use a friends computer to check my PlayerPaycheck stats.
I would try and fix my computer, but that would just make me go crazy.
Maybe I will take a sledgehammer to it, and film it, and post the MPEG on this board! :o
Works fine in England.
Have a look in your hosts file and see if the url is being killed.
alternatively do a search in windows explorer for a file that contains the string playerpaycheck (might be best to delete all temp files first)
Thanks people :)
For some reason, today, it just started to work again.
My computer is developing a mind of its own.
Just like in the movie Terminator 3, Rise of the Machines, where computers begin to think for themselves, and take over the world.
Well, that is what's happening over here :o :!:
:LOL: :rof: :LOL:
Have you run spybot on it. There is a link to the download at
www.speedyrom.com
Ace Fun:>>> Great program !!! Thenks :cheers::cheers: