I used to be a private member, did I get the boot?
Check on my status when you get a free minute :)
Thanks Rick !
Printable View
I used to be a private member, did I get the boot?
Check on my status when you get a free minute :)
Thanks Rick !
I have no idea how that happened Joe, but I am on it immediately.
Rick
Universal4
Fixed
If you are still recognized as a public member, log out, close the browser session and then go back to the forum in a new browser session and log in and it should set a new cookie and you should be fine.
If any more issues, drop me a line and I'll look into it.
Thanks Rick :)
I know some of my post are offensive lol..........
Yea, let that be a warning to ya...lol.
Seriously, did you notice the change on the 28th, would like to review the logs to see if we can find out what happened.
lol Anthony,
No, I'm pretty lazy but I think it happened anywhere from 6 to 9 months ago. :)
They don't call me Slow Joe without good reason!
I have been told that being too slow to protect your wallet has been good for Paula, but I wonder how she feels about other areas....lol
Rick
Universal4
hahahaha!
How bout we don't go there today? lol
Or perhaps some one word replies :)
Oooops.....
Maybe Anthony could block Paula's access to this thread....? Sorry, blocking access to your wallet is NOT an option....
Rick
Universal4
Indeed :)
Thank for even thinking !
Hey if we are passing Joe's wallet around, I'm happy to get in line :D
Renee,
When you are involved there is no line my dear!
You can cut through it all and I will humbly thank you for it. Just don't tell Mojo I said that :)
Hahaha
Well I'd never take your wallet Joe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'd give it back as soon as I'd taken all the money :p
Haha just kidding :)
I wouldn't give it back.
Ok I'm kidding again. Too many lols to be had here :D
Renee, you do understand that if the wallet is laying around anywhere you could grab it, Mojo has already been there and sometimes she does leave him a buck or so for coffee.....
Forget Starbucks, but he might be able to get one at the convenience....(sorry Joe, she never leaves enough for a beer anymore huh)
Rick
Universal4
Rick I don't blame you for kicking Joe out of the private section! There is nothing in his wallet. NOTHING! Shameful.
I have no idea what happened to the contents of his wallet. :-\"