sorry, if I repeat this question but I don't rember.
How can I hide the external links ?
example to do this http://www.online-casinos.com/goto/bodogcasino.htm
what I should do ? should I do redirect 301 ?
Printable View
sorry, if I repeat this question but I don't rember.
How can I hide the external links ?
example to do this http://www.online-casinos.com/goto/bodogcasino.htm
what I should do ? should I do redirect 301 ?
The most robust way would be to have a small DB where you store
ID : Link .... so for example:
1 : http://www.casino.com/aff=1
2 : http://www.anothercasino.com/aff=1
etc etc
Then have a script that looks like : http://www.yourdomain.com/redirect.php?id=X
So then you can just always link to that script and change the ID to whatever link you need the people redirected too. All the script has to do is read the link associated with the ID and redirect people there. Feel free to ping me for more help if needed.
in this way
HTML Code:<a onclick="window.open(this.href,''); return false" href="http://www.roxypalace.com/default.aspx?textlinkid=1&affid=4244&btag=rpaff4244&download=false&language=en">Visit Casino</a>
In this way the link pass or not pass the pagerank ?
Try a program called fastclick.
We have reviewed and discussed that method here for a few years now.
Rick
Universal4
sorry I don't understand. Universal4 is one yes or no ?
is this programm : http://www.spywareremove.com/removeFastClick.html ?
or other ?
If you want to hide your link from the spiders of SEs, one way to do it is to use the tag rel="nofollow". There is a discussion on this issue going on in the thread: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/all-affil...nt-174822.html
_______________________________<o></o>
<o></o>
Nandakishore<o></o>
Online Casino Newsroom<o></o>
Facebook<o></o>
APCW Interactive<o></o>
Link exchange welcome. PM me.<o></o>
Fastclick is NOT spuware in any way shape or form.
Fast click does not install anything on the visitors computer, and there should be no logical reason whatsoever for any anti-spyware company to detect fastclick as spyware....in fact just because a website uses fastclick, there is nothing left on the visitors computer that an anti-spyware program COULD detect...
The place you mention (spywareremove.com) is nothing but a scam to get you to buy their software.
Fastclick is NOT a cookie that tracks your internet activity....it does two things, hide a link, and count the click of a visitor. It also grabs the ip address of the visitor that clicks, but that isn't spyware because the web server logs already contain that information, fastclick just stores it in a database.
What fastclick is:
It is a set of php scripts that allow you to keep your affiliate links stored in a database, and then on your pages use a link that pulls the affiliate link from the databse when a user clicks on it.
Whether you use the no follow tag or not, your affiliate link is then not shown on the page.
Fastclick can be used in conjunction with the no follow tag, that is up to the individual.
Rick
Universal4
To prove that spywareremove.com is a scam...see the following page:
xxxhttp://www.spywareremove.com/removewindows.html
Hmmmm....windows is spyware....LOL a few anti-microsoft people are gonna laugh and agree with that statement...but c'mon.Quote:
WARNING!!! windows file is related to spyware. Your computer's security and privacy may be at risk. We recommend you run a scan of your computer to detect any spyware threats.
Rick
Universal4
Hey Rick, can you provide a link to the Fstclick software? I see that if you google fastclick it brings up all that other crap, I looked before and could not find the daggon "real thing". I had thought about ading this too but, the google results always took away the thoughts. Thanks big guy!
You can find fast click here.... xxxhttp://www.ftrsoft.com/
Be sure to add the fastclick folder to your disallowed folders in the robots.txt file.
If you get stuck making it work let me know....it's pretty easy to get going though...
Rick
Universal4
Since we have talked about fastclick dozens of times over the years here, I will be updating a number of posts with a link to this thread:
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/forensics-needed-177540.html
I am not 100% against the use of this program, and hope that there is a simple solution, but for anyone using fastclick, or thinking about doing so, be sure to visit the above listed thread and watch it for updates.
Rick
Universal4