When i make a post, i have no color options, no font options, no size options, and no smileys to add to my post???????
Am i punished or something??
whaaaaaaaaaa
Printable View
When i make a post, i have no color options, no font options, no size options, and no smileys to add to my post???????
Am i punished or something??
whaaaaaaaaaa
Yes you are....
We can't have people using smileys in all there posts and stuff....
Geez....what do you wanna do make people smile and laugh and stuff...
Goodness....
Here is one for you :hissyfit:
Rick
Universal4
LOL, Rick your a joy! lol
I love the smiley, it is sooooo me!
LOL
Finally! THANK YOU RENEE!!!!!
Some one finally got me out of the corner and let me free!
I have smileys, fonts, colors, images! Everything now!! whooohoooo
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Raphinx,
Lets Party!!
:partydancer::partydancer::partydancer::partydance r:
I have always wanted to use this one. :FU:
However i will reserve it for a rainy day!!!:lolol
Thanks for telling her that Renee, I was going to come back in here and tell her how to fix it, but I forgot to pop back in.....I wanted to let her stew for a while and think Michael had removed the smiley's from just her....
LOL
:lalala:
Rick
Universal4
LOL,
Rick you need a good SPanking!!!
:bullwhip:
That is cool!!! But Cruel.. Poor Girl.
:band:
Thank you steve! at least some one cares! LOLLLL
:anger::anger::anger:
CasinoJack...wtf! I am tired of waiting on your tired ass to pm me back! Did you get my article??????????
j/k.
For real dear, what did you think of it??
:punch:
Methink Renee would enjoy that TOO much...
LOL
...ouch...
Rick
Universal4
I can't believe this thread has 2 pages lol
Well of course it does.
First it started out as someone needing a bit of help, then I stepped in and added an opinion of why giggles might not have access to the smileys, and then the women saw the opportunity where they might be able to slap me around a bit....LOL
I was actually surprised that there weren't more offers than there were....LOL
But at least the original question was answered....
Rick
Universal4