View Poll Results: How did the first quarter of 2019 compare with the fourth quarter of 2018 for you?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revenue grew more than 50% in the first quarter.

3 33.33%
  • Revenue grew 31% to 50% in the first quarter.

2 22.22%
  • Revenue grew 21% to 30% in the first quarter.

0 0%
  • Revenue grew 11% to 20% in the first quarter.

1 11.11%
  • Revenue grew 5% to 10% in the first quarter.

0 0%
  • Revenue stayed the same (within 5%).

2 22.22%
  • Revenue shrank 5% to 10% in the first quarter.

0 0%
  • Revenue shrank 11% to 20% in the first quarter.

0 0%
  • Revenue shrank 21% to 30% in the first quarter.

1 11.11%
  • Revenue shrank 31% to 50% in the first quarter.

0 0%
  • Revenue shrank more than 50% in the first quarter.

0 0%
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,738 Times in 1,829 Posts

Question How did the first quarter of 2019 compare with the fourth quarter of 2018 for you?

The first quarter of 2019 ended a few days ago, so it is now time to ask our periodic question to members about how the revenue they are earning has changed over the last quarter.

If you compare revenue from the first quarter of 2019 (January to March) to revenue from the fourth quarter of 2018 (October to December), how did it change? Did it get better, stay the same, or get worse for you?

And post your thoughts about the changes you have seen and your view of what the future holds. How much do you think the changes you saw between the two quarters is due to general economic conditions, how much is related to changes in the online gaming affiliate marketplace, how much is related to seasonal fluctuations, how much to special events, how much is purely random, and how much is related to changes in what you are doing?

Michael

matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

The increase in commission is 'cause I am working way more hours! I credit the Holy Bible study and positive psychology for my increase in motivation.

My fav Bible verse is Eccl 3:13: "It is also the gift of God whenever anyone eats, drinks, and enjoys all his efforts."

My goal is to become a SUPERAFFILIATE next year. A Superaffiliate is a super-duper-socializer.

Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Had a great first quarter surpassing expectations. Yes, lots of hard work but it is paying off.
    statsdrone.com

Want to try the StatsDrone for free for 30 days? Would you like a demo? DM me!

Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,923 Posts

My revenue grew between 11 and 20 percent in the first quarter of this year. I notice that when my results appear higher up in the rankings of Google and other search engines, I tend to have an increase in traffic, new players along with better conversions and profits. Regular social media advertising has helped me a lot to achieve this.