I would like to get access to Private boards, but i don't own a portal. My company runs ECashPay.com - a payment system for online casinos.
Printable View
I would like to get access to Private boards, but i don't own a portal. My company runs ECashPay.com - a payment system for online casinos.
Hi Vlad,
We are happy to have you here in the public forums, but we are an organization of gambling portal owners and as such you don't qualify as a member.
However, all of us can see everything you write out here just as we see what is written inside, so if it is contact and communication you are sseking, or if there are certain topics you would like to discuss, this can still happen. :D
Hi Vlad
Im sorry but the private forums are only available to gambling portal owners who successfully apply for membership.
You are very welcome to continue to use the public forums :)
Pam
Lol Dom you were posting at the same time as me :LOL:
And pretty much the same content tooo...
Great minds think alike! :rof: :rof: :rof: :rof:
Pam, Dominique
Thanks for your replies ;)
I wish I could just read the general chatter... which i anticipate is the most active forum. No need to post, just reading would do.
So i got to make my own casino portal in order to qualify? that shouln't take too long...
BTW, ECashPay is a casino portal in a way :-) We also have casino affiliate program, would that qualify me?
Vlad
Hi again Vlad
Membership is not quite that straightforward :LOL: We require portals to be active for at least 3 months prior to application, that the applicant has no connection to the inside of casinos and that all the data on the application matches the whois for the domain (or the applicant has a good reason why it does not). The application then goes to review. This process can take a while.
If you want more info on membership criteria it is here:
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1404
Pam
Vlad,
Perhaps it would be in your best interest to read the complete requirements for application into GPWA located at; https://www.gpwa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1404
Starting out on the right foot is always a good choice. ;)
No, that wouldn't qualify.
And no, no read privileges, only full members come inside.
You can build a portal and run it for 3 months and then apply. Not everyone is approved for membership then either, your portal has to meet certain criteria and there is a very thorough security check also.
Creating a decent and profitable portal takes time, and that is also what you will find is being discussed inside. We ask for 3 months of portal ownership to make sure people are serious in making a decent business of this.
This is a professional organization, and if you are not of the same profession you will be very bored inside anyway.
Gee, now it's three of us posting at the same time!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:
And again, thank you for your posts.
Wow, i never thought that it'd be so difficult to join an online forum. Tough face control.
I have to admit though, you really got me determined to get a membership. Its a forbidden fruit to me now...
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
I give up... Who do I have to sleep with here? :) I guess it'be SlyCin56?
First you have to get past me. Not easy!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...3/02/ale-1.gif
:LOL: :LOL:
Can I pass all stages at in one go?
Sounds like fun! :)
Do you want to whip him first Dom - or shall i
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/InvalidImage.gif :LOL:
Dominique,
Do i have to get past you to buy advertising on this portal? Cindy is not replying my emails for some reason.
I'd think buying advertising would be simpler. Turns out to be tougher than becoming a member.
:o
go both of you :oops:
You have to get past Pam and me to do anything at all here!!!
If Cin stopped answering to you she must have good reason.
I saw your series of letters to her and if I were her I wouldn't answer either.
I don't think you'll like what Pam and I dish out in the long run! Such things can only be very temporarily pleasant.
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...ashfreak-1.gif
I must've been too straight forward... I can blame the workload for that, nothing too impolite though.
Also, bad sense of humour. I admit.
I guess I deserve more whipping.
You are a real pest, aren't you? :o
And you can't take a hint, not even with a mallet on your head! :roll:
1. You can't advertise here. We do not accept any ads from anyone except for our affiliate programs, and we are picky with them. Very picky.
2. You have made such a pest of yourself that I will vote against your ever being admitted.
3. And you could never take what I can dish out!
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...02/lamer-1.gif