Poll Results

View Poll Results: How does the forced withdrawal of major poker sites from the US affect your revenue?

Voters
  • Positive - I expect the poker marketplace shifts will be good for my affiliate revenue.

2 9.52%
  • No Effect - I do not believe I have U.S.poker players at affected sites.

6 28.57%
  • Insignificant Effect - Less than 1% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

3 14.29%
  • Between 1% and 5% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

3 14.29%
  • Between 6% and 10% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

2 9.52%
  • Between 11% and 20% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

2 9.52%
  • Between 21% and 30% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

0 0%
  • Between 31% and 40% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

1 4.76%
  • Between 41% and 50% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

0 0%
  • Between 51% and 70% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

1 4.76%
  • More than 70% of my affiliate revenue was from US poker players at the affected sites.

1 4.76%