Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Pay your taxes, contribute to society, even if it is a little corrupt. Sleep easy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

TheGooner (6 December 2019)

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,212 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nwalker View Post
    Get yourself a good accountant. He'll know how best to set you up, so you pay the minimum amount of taxes and remain legal doing so.
    Indeed.

Tax minimisation according to the varied laws of each country is fine.
    Buying computers - running expenses - travel / conferences - company vehicles - even cafeteria expenses (coffee / biscuits) all reduce the bill.

Tax avoidance is not.
    And it's a crime - and governments go heavy on losing taxes - and treat tax issues like bank robberies, murder or worse.

As NWalker says - if you are making good money then find a good legal accountant - they'll help you to legally minimise tax.
    But tax can't be legally avoided by the little guys.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

allaboutthebets (6 December 2019)

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,824 Posts

It would be nice to stay on topic. The OP asked, so somehow it is good to contribute, if you guys have something to add on topic, ideally about the wild part of Europe.

Paying taxes is not what causes good sleep, because once someone is in the system (and from gambling), he is shining. Especially with above average income.

Tax avoidance is btw legal. What the guy wants to do is (most likely) is tax evasion. It is his decision, his risk, his reward and his punishment. He is not a newbie, so he most likely know a bit what he does.

The OP did not ask about your high moral standards, he asked how to do the tax evasion and how is our experience about Skrill. It is great that this forum is so full of moral people who want to help society and their politicians so much, so they spread fear even without knowledge. But really, why not to stay on topic instead of declaring the good citizenship?

Nearly we all promote gambling illegally at some areas with inner excuses, we all contribute to destroy human lives with even greater inner excuses, but suddenly when t-a-x appears everyone make poo in the pants at least in public. Everyone is free to make a thread how is great to pay taxes from gambling and how we can help anonymous poor children, elderly people and gamblers with the 1% of our taxes and how is great to donate the 99% to politicians, state, bureaucrats, failing banks, inefficient companies, subsidies to inefficient companies, corruption, wars and gambling commissions to oppress ourselves and our business. It would be a great thread, I promise I will opt out.

But this thread is about one quite clear topic. We might not agree like with Azareus, but that is the great thing and purpose.

Admins pls delete my post(s) if you think I am playing the mod, but I can not help myself. Alternatively even my account. I will not brag about censorship. Peace.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

FictionNet (7 December 2019), ttt (10 December 2019), tufty (7 December 2019)

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,212 Times in 2,004 Posts

I used minimisation (legal) / avoidance (illegal) as terms ... Sherlock used avoidance (legal) and evasion (illegal).
    Each country has their own terms. But call it evasion if you want.

Skrill :
    Using Skrill to hide money is pretty stupid if you are in a country that shares tax data with the West as both Skrill and Paysafe (owners) are headquartered in London and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. They WILL share data if asked. Skrill would be a known operator. If you use Skrill then you're leaving a significant electronic record that may be shared with your government authorities.

Many countries have double taxation treaties - which allows access to information on citizen accounts offshore.

Tax Crimes (Evasion) :
    Tax crimes make sensible people nervous when compared to other financial dealings because it's not a civil law matter. Government have separate rules, frequently have much longer terms of statute, and can often use a successful prosecution to chase OTHER assets outside the legal entity that has committed the crime especially if you are a business owner / operator.

IF you suddenly have big changes in revenue - having previously included everything and now reducing - make sure you've got a squeaky clean set of books to explain why you are paying significantly less tax.

Governments need money to function - and not surprisingly the governments seem to be remarkably adapt and dogged in prosecuting tax cases to their fullest and to maximum revenue advantage. If you live in the West then the last group that you want to owe money to is a government - bloody worse than the mafia.

I hope that's OP enough for everyone ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

ttt (10 December 2019)

Triple7 is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,321 Posts

That's just plain fraud, a crime in most countries. The chance of getting caught is not very big, but I would not rely on Skrill. Skrill is a financial institution under supervisior, hence they won't cover up your crimes.

You can keep income out of accounts if you're working with cash money. You could for example ask programs to pay placing fees cash. But for sure, no stock-listed company is going to do that.

Another option is to move to a country where taxes are lower. Or just accept the high taxes in the country you're living in and the country who's facilities you're using.
    Last edited by Triple7; 7 December 2019 at 3:40 am.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

ttt (10 December 2019)

FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Paying taxes is not what causes good sleep, because once someone is in the system (and from gambling), he is shining. Especially with above average income.
    PAYING tax to the corrupt UK government when I lived there DID cause a lack of sleep and big conscience problems. I got tired of paying to murder people in lands I'd never visited, on my dollar. So anyone who can avoid tax, I'll buy you a pint.

I 100% agree with you, Sherlock, and anyone who thinks bad of me for that can go sod off. Still, I am fully reg'd and paying at the mo, but have tried the overseas game which wasn't fun when you're dealing with gambling-related income.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (8 December 2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12