Alot of us have worked very long hours writing material for our sites. It is highly discouged to steal others works. Most affiliate programs have some nice material you can use. Good luck, Justin.
Printable View
Alot of us have worked very long hours writing material for our sites. It is highly discouged to steal others works. Most affiliate programs have some nice material you can use. Good luck, Justin.
I was tring to post in other topic, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
ok i guess you were replying to my question regarding the reviews. Well, lets be truthful here, on the whole web specifically regarding gambling sites, there would hardly be 1% original work and 99% copied.
Atleast thats what i feel.
If that was true, then you wouldn't see so many differences in opinion when talking about the casinos.
Most make thier own little review from the experience of playing at the casino and the writing about it.
The other way is like mentioned is to use casino literature that ready made.
I doubt you would find any copied materials from GPWA owned websites.
dallasmisty
I have loked at other sites to get a feel for the gaming industry but as far as copying thats a no no. At least with out asking that person which you have done. Anyway my point is that I have put many, many hours into my site, and played at many casino's, poker rooms and bingo halls to find what I consider good for my site. I don't think alot is being copied I think you have to go to what is considered good places to get your business. Granted you will find alot of the same casinos and banners but thats how it is.
I think most of us that write reviews, do our own. ;)
Sounds good. I will get someone to write some reviews for me then. Thanks guys.
Not entirely sure I would agree with that, Misty :) Most of the stuff I see is the canned stuff. Or rewrites of the canned stuff - or rewrites of other people's material!Quote:
Most make thier own little review from the experience of playing at the casino and the writing about it.