Is it illegal to advertise for online gaming (poker, casino, ect?) in the USA?
Nate
Printable View
Is it illegal to advertise for online gaming (poker, casino, ect?) in the USA?
Nate
We ARE Portal Webmasters.
We are NOT Lawyers , so we can NOT give Legal Advice and therefore, respectfully suggest you speak with an attorney concerning legal matters.
May we help with any questions or concerns that are not questions better left to attorney's?
Rick
Universal4
True. Legality? Depends on jurisdiction, and a multitude of other things that most of us here are fully unqualified to answer. Sorry
Well i dont really have money to spend on a lawyer. Does anyone know is anyone in the USA has been arrested for this?
Nate
www.pokersecretsschool.com
To my knowledge there has only been grand jury subpeonas - and none of those was for the average webmaster.
I personally feel like I am doing is good old American capitalism... But I'm not a lawyer - and if you are looking to enter this market, and are concerned about the legality, you should get a professional opinion from a lawyer.
-Matt
There are several threads in this forum that discuss this, including one at the top of this forum - https://www.gpwa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17844
Here's another one to read if you like - https://www.gpwa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15206
I'm sure there are more you can find if you run a Search for it here.
man, i am glad i read this
Why? :-s
I have spent $3000 on post cards that i am gong to send out. now i am scared to death :pray: But i always get sued. I ask my attoney and she said long as i dont take bets for people then i should be safe. but you never know, they might want to make me example.
I made a front site , but i am still working on it, called freemoneyrightnow
I tell someone of my homies why u spend hours playing xbox when u can play poker and have a chance at real money.