It is possible that with 220 unique click and with 10 download and 3 new real account I have not received nobody New Real Active Accounts
It is very bad that I don't earn nothing.
I don't like this.
is it possible ?
Printable View
It is possible that with 220 unique click and with 10 download and 3 new real account I have not received nobody New Real Active Accounts
It is very bad that I don't earn nothing.
I don't like this.
is it possible ?
do you know the geography of visitors?
what is the average session time for a visitor on your site?
do you count one click per user per banner during his session?
if not, you may want to change that
i think you need a good tracking system
visit http://adgine.net and i can help you to get registered there - it does not require pre payments
there is a possibility that the affiliates falsify stats but i would not count too much on it
what are the keywords you are ranked well by and from what locations do visitors come?
thank you, I'll think it. other advices ?
It's usual statistics, I have in some programs 74 downloads, 11 sign ups and only one real player, last month I had 340 downloads in one GFed casino and there were no real players.
Yes, this is pretty normal, especially now with not being able to get our hands on US players. I had stats at Rewards Affliates this month with 245 hits, 7 downloads and 6 registrations, but no depositing players and also similar stats at other sites. It has been this way now since the new law started so we might as expect this to be the norm for now.
Conversion to depositing players depends a lot on the source of the traffic and the sign up bonus offers of the operator you are promoting.
Helpyou, your stats look normal. Have patience and you sill see depositing players.
Aksana, your stats are normal if the operator is offering some kind of free money offer. (340 downloads and no real players) Am I right?
Also its worth considering that a lot of programs - particularly longstanding programs such as Referback and Casino Rewards have been marketed extensively by many affiliates. Hence your chance of finding a player who has not played there previously is lower than with newer programs. Having said that Referback are one of my favorite and most consistent earners, but most of my money comes from existing players - I find it difficult to bring in new players to them.
hey helpyou so where does the majority of your visitors come from?
i wanted to ask if you offered your visitors some kind of registration and mailing campaigns. if you do maybe you could try to focus on developing special programs to have loyal visitors which eventually will start playing and help you earn more
I don't know the excat geography of the visitators. ( but above all u.k. people )
the visitators ( the few ) becomes from search engines with differents keywords. the more important is "best online casinos".
I don't offer nothing of special to visitators.
Have most of your visitors come to your site via the keywords "best online casinos"? If not, what other search phrases do you get a lot of visitors from?
Sometimes, for no real reason you rank well for obscure phrases and get visitors from that. They tend to click straight back to the search engine though.
I agree with Doolally