Are affiliate links allowed on Instagram? I've been thinking about using it for my gambling affiliate link but I'm not sure if this is allowed and wouldn't want to break the rules. If not, what's the best alternative?
Printable View
Are affiliate links allowed on Instagram? I've been thinking about using it for my gambling affiliate link but I'm not sure if this is allowed and wouldn't want to break the rules. If not, what's the best alternative?
You can have a link in your bio, although the bio has limited characters.
If you post a link in the post text it wont have a hyperlink and you can't copy text, so if you plan to do that I would try a short URL because the user will have to type it in manually.
As far as I know there is nothing against affiliate links. Lots of people in the fitness work have them.
Good luck
There was talk about them banning affiliate links a few months back: http://venturebeat.com/2015/02/12/pi...in-other-ways/
Instagram has begun to become popular to affiliates links and doesn't allow them to be used straight in bio. You can either iframe the offer or build a website.