Saw the review of OnePlus 3 today and I think that's a really good smartphone. That good that I'm thinking to change my iPhone 6 for OnePlus 3, but I haven't seen it live. Any users or ideas ?
Thanks for replies!
Printable View
Saw the review of OnePlus 3 today and I think that's a really good smartphone. That good that I'm thinking to change my iPhone 6 for OnePlus 3, but I haven't seen it live. Any users or ideas ?
Thanks for replies!
What a blasphemous question ... iOS or Android is the question and this is not a really one.
iOS of course, wait a couple of weeks and order iPhone 7
oneplus3 man all the way
Never even heard of a one plus 3??
Pick Iphone, because iOS! I dont like Android, because with time your phone will have more lags and will be slower. I have Iphone for a long time and still it's without problems
Picked IOS, I had Android some years but I'm more happy with IOS - very stable and simple to operate.
I know that android phones features can be better sometimes much better but I'll stay with the IPhone for now :)
oneplus 3 has 6gb of ram, processor is fast, 64gb space. Camera is phenominal
I'm so sick of Iphones anymore, last one I will own is the one in my pocket now. Any little issue is a $275 replacement...
I've never had an iphone because after a few years having an ipod touch (which is basically an iphone without the phone and messaging capability) I hated it.
I've gone with HTC for my last 3 phones and have been really pleased with them. I hear people around me complaining about iOS all the time and the stuff they complain about I've never had any issues on Android with.
Apple products make it really hard to move to another OS when you're trying to data sync although not so complicated the other way around.
I had an iphone for a few weeks while I was waiting on a replacement phone and even after I got rid of it, because it assigned my number to my itunes account people were trying to send me messages and they weren't coming through.
Also, the back button. Once you have this, you will never want to go without it again. Apple users will have no idea what I'm talking about.