Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iGamingWriter is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    Great Job, Dunc...

Was talking about this with John and Kaye over the weekend, def looks as if it has been worth the wait, well done!
    It certainly was - i'd have liked to make it to BAC, but the timing for getting everything read just didn't work out.

As to John and Kaye - i really can't speak highly enough about them. Their help and endless patience really has made the site what it is today!
    iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.

BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    Looks extremely well organized and super easy to navigate. Love that aspect of the site. I suspect you did some slight hacks in flytonic theme? Really nice change like it allot.
    I really couldn't tell you much about the theme. My focus in all of this has been content development - with thousands of pages to re-write, nearly 1000 videos to record, over a month of work collating the slots RTP information and much more i've been swamped just with that. I have to hand all the credit for the theme to Igor of AskGamblers fame. His Desigui team handled all of that.

The only thing i would do is edit the "sound" of the crime scene -- sit of the month Game in mid page. Have the sound off by default instead of on. BUt thats just me personally
    Totally agree and have been meaning to do this for months - i turned the sound off so it always boots muted for me now and it must have slipped my mind.
    iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.

BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.

Frank Benjamin is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Definitely looks worth all the hard work and anguish. Best of luck!

gaffg is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Redesigns are fun to work on. Hoping and planning the site moves up to another level.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The only thing i would do is edit the "sound" of the crime scene -- sit of the month Game in mid page. Have the sound off by default instead of on. BUt thats just me personally
    Is there an easy way to set the sound of an iframe to mute? We've been looking for a week and a half with no success. If not, what's less annoying, the sound of the game or your system automatically going to mute?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12