Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    wjb316 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I've been away from the forums forever, but any news on this? I just found these c-planet threads and i'm surprised to read all this. Is c-planet truly not paying players?

    I've had great luck with c-planet even in recent months with deposit ratios and my own affiliate payments. I've loved this group for a long time but I can't bring myself to send my visitors there if they wont' be paid their winnings. I really hope things have gotten better.

  2. #22
    CPReport's Avatar
    CPReport is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 108 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wjb316 View Post
    I've been away from the forums forever, but any news on this? I just found these c-planet threads and i'm surprised to read all this. Is c-planet truly not paying players?

    I've had great luck with c-planet even in recent months with deposit ratios and my own affiliate payments. I've loved this group for a long time but I can't bring myself to send my visitors there if they wont' be paid their winnings. I really hope things have gotten better.
    Not sure. They won't discuss player issues with affiliates anymore and they never respond to affiliates in this forum. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't know why they still have a forum here at GPWA. I mean what's the point?

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CPReport For This Useful Post:

    cass (13 August 2011), wjb316 (11 August 2011)

  4. #23
    wjb316 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Damn, that's too bad. This was an awesome group for a long time. Thanks for the reply though.

  5. #24
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    is it just me or does anyone else have banned players with this group?
    first it was 10 banned players, then it went to 12 now its 18.
    I mean I don't bring in that many players and its hard to believe that few
    I do are banned for one reason or another. its all just bullship!

  6. #25
    livefree247's Avatar
    livefree247 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2008
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 113 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slotplayer View Post
    is it just me or does anyone else have banned players with this group?
    first it was 10 banned players, then it went to 12 now its 18.
    I mean I don't bring in that many players and its hard to believe that few
    I do are banned for one reason or another. its all just bullship!
    I also have an insane amount of player bans. around 5 to 10. and there not being banned for charge backs, so I don't know whats up with them
    they still owe me June/July commission, which I think I'll never get. very sad........

  7. #26
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    2,295
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked 387 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Where do I find banned players in the stats?
    I logged in today and saw there was a message there on the 4 August saying that Michael Rowston the affiliate manager was leaving...but no mention of a replacement either.

  8. #27
    cass's Avatar
    cass is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    560
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 204 Times in 152 Posts

    Default

    It seems like "mums the word" at C-Planet at the moment. We've made a couple of dollars with them this month and I sincerely hope we get paid, if not we're pulling the plug on this group.

    Luckily we have no banned players so far, for our sake I hope it stays this way.

    Internet casinos

  9. #28
    CPReport's Avatar
    CPReport is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    586
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 108 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topboss View Post
    Where do I find banned players in the stats?
    I logged in today and saw there was a message there on the 4 August saying that Michael Rowston the affiliate manager was leaving...but no mention of a replacement either.
    Go to Statistics and then click on casinos. Scroll down and it is in under a header called "Bans"

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CPReport For This Useful Post:

    Daera (22 August 2011), FictionNet (22 August 2011)

  11. #29
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    I don't know what to make with any of these programs. The only one that seemed like "business as usual" for me even through all the chaos was coins and sadly, they gone. I think I'm wasting my time.

  12. #30
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Posts
    2,295
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked 387 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Big Daddy - I found it and discovered I only have 2 bans, but it is the only RTG Group that I have banned players at. Microgaming loves their banned players, but I suspect half the time that is because its USA players, but there should be no reason for an RTG to ban players unless its fraud, and I know someone here mentioned they had 18 banned players...they can't all be fraudulent . Would love to know C Planet's explanation... but oh yeah, I forgot - they don't respond to posts or emails....

  13. #31
    FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,266
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 652 Posts

    Default

    I never noticed bans before this thread. I've got 7 bans but we should note this quote from the stats page, "Total number of bans. Does not depend on selected period."

  14. #32
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,042
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    I never noticed bans before this thread. I've got 7 bans but we should note this quote from the stats page, "Total number of bans. Does not depend on selected period."
    I know I've seen that. I put up a couple Slotsville banners in July and out of the 3 players I picked up 2 are banned. Exactly 20% of my players have been banned since I joined. Probabally because I'm on a higher rate than the standard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •