Ruairi, just seen your sig about the LAC, we'll have to meet up mate. Im planning on going this one so it'll be good to meet:cheers:
Printable View
Ruairi, just seen your sig about the LAC, we'll have to meet up mate. Im planning on going this one so it'll be good to meet:cheers:
Hey Aidan!
Absolutely - think I owe you a pint! :cheers:
Nice one, I'll be in touch in the New Year to get a date and time sorted (and a boozer)
what day/time is best for you mate?
Hey man,
To be honest I'm pretty flexible- we don't have a schedule set in stone. We'll be manning stand #21 all day Friday & Saturday so if you want to drop by anytime over the 2 days!! Then perhaps we can also meet on the Friday night to have a few scoops?
Looking forward to it!!
Ruairķ
OK mate, got a meeting pencilled in for 5pm Friday (:drinkingbuddies:) so can meet for a few beers about 6.30 somewhere if you want mate
Sounds good Aidan,
Drop by the stand on Friday & we'll get something arranged
Looking forward to it now!!
:drinkingbuddies: