Hey, is anyone going to the Awards tonight?
On my own and looking to meet people.
:)
Printable View
Hey, is anyone going to the Awards tonight?
On my own and looking to meet people.
:)
I'd of gone, but the whole thing was tragic. Start to finish (didn't bother making the finish) Party venues that had a capacity of 300 / 500 people, half the room reserved. The whole event was very poor. I doubt I'll be visiting again.
Sadly the LAC has gone down the S%$$$Śr with most of the affiliate programs.
Did anyone get shitfaced this year and misbehave? Other than Martyn, of course.
Shame, I didn't see this until now. Would have been good to meet up and you'd have been more than welcome to join us.
FictionNet, I was a good boy this trip and kept my sensible hat on. :)
Does anyone have any videos from LAC to share with everyone here? It would be great to see some.
Jay did his usual video which you've already commented on in this thread https://www.gpwa.org/forum/2019-lond...tml#post902329
What extra do you want to see?