Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,605 Posts

I mean they suddenly broke on the other side and Feb revenue is exceptionally good.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

12Xpert is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I can report the same problem with reporting since migration to Income Access.

All previously referred customers before migration back to IA have not been re-tagged. The affiliate manager has only this to say in response to my repeated querying of the problem:

20th February
    "We've transferred your query to our MSO team to investigate this issue. I will keep you posted once I will get an answer."

27th February
    "If there's any previous players that not under your acc atm, we will ask for retag. But till then please focus on bringing new traffic instead on laying on these your brought two years ago"

And then later the same day...
    "Got your point, I will get in contact with you when I gets some answers. ! I already open a ticket to our MSO team to investigate and look into it. What lives you with two options, or wait to an answer patently or keep sending me the same emails. Regardless to this I'm expecting from you to deliver new traffic if this not make sense to you so keep it this way. Just don’t be surprise if your account will get frozen in some point."

Since then, nothing, despite mailing the main support@ladbrokescoralpartners.com e-mail many time more since. Income Access are just as uninterested (inquire@incomeaccess.com) saying there's little they can do apart from refer the matter to Ladbrokes Affiliates because they operate their programme in-house. Labrokes customer care on twitter aren't interested just referring me to a UK 0800 number who will obviously tell me to contact Ladbrokes Affiliates in Israel.

Their prgramme is a mess. The affiliate team is destroying their reputation. Already Ladbrokes has been pulled from both Betbrain and Oddsportal in the past few months. Betbrain said they blocked their access to Ladbrokes' odds feed, whilst Oddsportal told me they gave up on them because the API was took bad.

It's pretty clear they don't give a rats arse about their affiliate programme anymore, new acquisitions are obviously now driven by TV advertising in the UK

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12Xpert For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (11 March 2019), vardan (11 March 2019)

FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 654 Posts

""If there's any previous players that not under your acc atm, we will ask for retag. But till then please focus on bringing new traffic instead on laying on these your brought two years ago"

What clown wrote that?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (11 March 2019), Sherlock (11 March 2019)

Thanks

Further to to my post, here is my conversation with Ladbrokes on Twitter. It would appear to me that they couldn't care less.

https://twitter.com/Ladbrokes/status/1105047596979154945

Thanks

Tomer Attia

AussiePunter is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Wow, reading this is just like deja vu with so many affiliate programs over the years, especially when they migrate to a a new backend. I had one instance where I was referred to an affiliate program by someone I knew, so when they asked me why I stopped earning X amount, I told them I was earning more than ever. I showed them screesnshots and everything. The affiliate company denied my screenshots were real and shortly after changed to another affiliate software provider. Maybe it wasn't related, but I'm not talking $1k a month or anything here, I was earning decent $ with them, so 10% of that was money worth receiving.

At least Ladbrokes Affiliates Australia had class when they ripped me off, even though they gave me no warning and decided the best month to not pay me would be December, when I had Xmas and bills out the wazoo. Stealing all my revenue via a retroactive clause in the contract which I never agreed to was great and all, but to withhold any inkling that I wouldn't be paid until after I'd already budgeted the money was pretty awful of them. By no means the worst I've been treated. Affiliates really need to band together to programs don't think they can get away with this ****.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AussiePunter For This Useful Post:

FictionNet (11 March 2019)

FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,260 Times in 654 Posts

That is an appalling story, AP. I have had similar experiences with William Hill, ActiveWins/Betfred, Ladbrokes... they perhaps don't realise the real-life effect of their evil acts, but I suspect they do know and just do not care. They have no soul. I've been in similar positions with the three programs I mentioned - William Hill, ActiveWins/Betfred, Ladbrokes - and they all let me down, stealing, cheating, closing accounts, breaking terms, during the most difficult moments of my life - each of those programs have screwed me over financially and stolen from me during the loss of my father, my mother and my heart-attack. I didn't tell them what was happening in my life during their thieving - it wouldn't have made a difference. They have no soul.

I am truely sorry they crapped on you also. I hope they rot in hell.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (11 March 2019), Triple7 (11 March 2019), vardan (11 March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter View Post
    Affiliates really need to band together to programs don't think they can get away with this ****.
    If they were delisted by Oddsportal, who make mid 8 figures per year, I am afraid banding together will not help. It is really not about the size. It is simply done.

12Xpert summary is just crazy in each sentence.

"If there's any previous players that not under your acc atm, we will ask for retag. But till then please focus on bringing new traffic instead on laying on these your brought two years ago"

What clown wrote that?
    Some clown who does not know anything about affiliate marketing, because was not even told how it works. Someone who gets monthly targets, undershoots them month by month, has no clue why and has no clue that this will get just worse and worse. Especially when I have no real money depositor at LB for 3 months now and even with the traffic I am sending them there should be 10-20.

They not only steal. They also suffocate themselves and they are too stupid to realize that. All good, average and even below average affiliate managers left. (I always wonder where. Stalking on Linked-in usually shows they go to other affiliate marketing projects, out of gambling. Stupid startups with health food etc.)

From my POV, **** Ladbrokes, it was felt this is coming. But Bwin was a decent brand lately.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (11 March 2019), FictionNet (11 March 2019), Triple7 (11 March 2019), vardan (11 March 2019)

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,126 Times in 1,959 Posts

Ladbrokes terminated our account earlier late last year when I told them that we probably would not reach their NDP target of 5 players a month - despite the fact that there were still active players - and monthly revenue share owing.

We'd been working with them since 2004, and the rev-share payout had been worth GBP 380,950.14 over the period.
    We were still advertising them and generating tn's of thousands of advertising impressions and hundreds of clicks (few signups).

The AM that stares at monthly figures didn't give a sh!t.

And they wonder why their business is failing ?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

Gone2 (12 March 2019), Triple7 (11 March 2019), vardan (11 March 2019)

Thanks

If it is no secret what were your monthly payouts during last months. 3 or 4 figures? I am just curious to know the fallout rate.

TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,126 Times in 1,959 Posts

The drop was obvious - few new players joining and existing players finding better places.
    The rev-share payouts were 3 figures in each of the final four months between 491.86 and 594.95.

I would have expected to get around 8-9K during the year with a couple of good months likely during football season.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (11 March 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    The AM that stares at monthly figures didn't give a sh!t.

And they wonder why their business is failing ?
    Their business won't necessarily fail because of the way they treat affiliates. It's the FOBT regulations in the UK and the potential fines imposed by GC that are currently killing their share price. Along with most other brands, with the possible exception 365, they see TV advertising as the way to secure new mug revenue, along with the own SEO.

What is failing with regards their affiliate programme is their ethics.

Thanks

Fallout rate is always a good sign of the long term appeal of a brand. I remember once a brand called betoddoreven, sent them over 1,000 customers in a 6 months period. The affiliate managed then complained I was sending them bonus hunters, to which I explained that my job was to send them new customers, it was up to their branding and user experience they were offering that would dictate what sort of customer the would attract. They closed my account. Within 3 months the turnover from those 1,000+ players was zero. Within another 12 months the bookmaker was dead.

Ladbrokes has never been close to matching the customer turnover sustainability of the likes of 365. Presumably this is on account of a horrible customer service, excessive customer restrictions and account closures and a management structure that has meant its online business has always been behind the curve, quite pathetic for brand name famous for being the world's oldest bookmaker.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 12Xpert For This Useful Post:

Gone2 (12 March 2019), Sherlock (11 March 2019)

Thanks

An update for anyone who's interested, or is suffering a similar experience.

Last month I complained to Ladbrokes via their official channel, but they have failed to issue a response in their designated time frame (14 working days).

I've now filed a complained via the arbitration service Resolver.

I suspect nothing will come of it, since they now put my complaint back to Ladbrokes, which is exactly the same as the one I put to Ladbrokes myself. IBAS won't do anything because it doesn't specifically relate to betting, but rather affiliation. The Gambling Commission won't be interested, given that they push people to Resolver, but they make it clear they are completely independent from them and should you disagree with their findings that you seek legal recourse against them.

I only continue to promote Ladbrokes so as not to be accused of contravening their T&Cs whilst this is dealt with, otherwise they would have been long since removed.

This can be a shameless industry in the way that it treats people. Ladbrokes is a rotten brand, unbelievable for such a famous name.

https://twitter.com/12Xpert/status/1113405075282714624

Thanks

They amazingly paid me on time for February. In a way it is a bad news because they really distinguish even between affiliates who had no accounts closed.

We wish to inform you that this week we have announced that the Group will be closing its Ladbrokes Coral Tel-Aviv office by the end of this year.

We would like to reassure you that the office will continue to operate as normal up until the end of the year, and your account manager will be in touch to discuss transitional arrangements in due time.

Regards,

Ladbrokes Coral Affiliate Team

Thanks

Got the same e-mail. I wonder if this is in response to so many complaints about their Israeli office staff? Or just more cost cutting by a brand that is slowly committing corporate suicide?

Can you see any turnover for accounts you referred to them before 1st November 2018?

Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I wonder whether they will move back to the UK or Gibraltar? Or maybe GVC are going to bring everything in house and merge with the other brands, god that would be terrible.

allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Did you see the header image on the email where Chris Kamara is cheering, it's like hey yes we shut down some offices and put some people out of a job.

bettingworx.com - latest betting app reviews & guides for Android, iOS & mobile.
    androidbettingappguide.co.uk - Reviews, download guides & info for betting apps on Android devices
    bettingapps365com - Dedicated Android app store for all gambling apps
    bingoappguide.co.uk - Reviews & guides for all real money bingo apps
    appsdeapuestas.es | app-scommesse.com | pokerappguide.com | gamble-usa.com

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allaboutthebets For This Useful Post:

RacingJim (4 April 2019), Sherlock (3 April 2019)

Thanks

I do not know how to look for old players and I think it is a loss of time. Anything above 1 cent revenue I take as a gift from them.

Or just more cost cutting by a brand that is slowly committing corporate suicide?
    yes

Or maybe GVC are going to bring everything in house and merge with the other brands, god that would be terrible.
    Not maybe, it is a reality. Last talk to affiliate manager from Ladbrokes.

Thanks

Go to Reports > Account Report and then choose a date range that starts before the move back to IncomeAccess, i.e. before 1st November 2018. IF they have retagged older referred accounts you will see accounts with registration dates before 1st November 2018. I don't see any, because they haven't been retagged, therefore presumably not earning. I've tried for months to get this sorted and they aren't interested.

Could you let me know if you see any older ones. Maybe this is generic across all affiliates.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast