anyone have any info on language conversion programs that will change the content of the site or does anyone know exactly how it works and how to do it???:wave:
Printable View
anyone have any info on language conversion programs that will change the content of the site or does anyone know exactly how it works and how to do it???:wave:
You can get altavista's babelfish on your site, but the translations are not always very appropriate (eg I once saw 'house edge' translated as 'corner wall'!) Much better to get your pages professionally translated if you can afford it. It doesn't need to be too expensive - there are loads of language students leaving school around now who'd be glad of some extra cash!
I'm about to do the same thing. I'm going to try getafreelancer.com to see if they have a decent french translator for a reasonable price.
I'll let you know how it went and how much they charged.
There is no language translation software commercially available, as far as I know, that works reliably, especially not for special areas like gambling etc. You can use such programs only if you know the target language fairly well, so that you can do the necessary corrections of the translations.