Page 10 of 131 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 2609
  1. #181
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    28,300
    Thanks
    2,295
    Thanked 7,983 Times in 5,040 Posts

    Default

    Adding additional code to a site that was hacked does not change the fact that other hacks could still exist, as well as the hacker or hacker's group could possibly also have root access to the server, and it does not remove the hacker or the access they may have.

    Rick
    Universal4

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (17 September 2014)

  3. #182
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Dear reader,

    I am busy because of a special private mission, but if you are a victim of the "Online casino Wordpress hack", then this should solve your problem.

    Create a php file with the name windscreen_repair.php and the following code:

    (I uploaded it to Gist because GPWA forum software can't handle php with the code command.)

    ===> https://gist.github.com/anonymous/394bad3b329c9f82df59

    Place the php in your Wordpress root directory and load it into your browser.

    Leopold
    Quote Originally Posted by antihacker View Post
    Hi Leopold,

    Good to see you around, i was thoroughly worried that something might have happened to you in regards to the hacker.
    Thanks for this. Very awesome indeed.
    Hello Walter,

    the things I am busy with are very important for me, because mankind is for sure not my first preference. I have not enough time in the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Adding additional code to a site that was hacked does not change the fact that other hacks could still exist, as well as the hacker or hacker's group could possibly also have root access to the server, and it does not remove the hacker or the access they may have.
    Yes, that is the same fact, that Bigfoot could still exist, and the word "could" is a very interesting shadow for the word "fact" from the philosophy view, because it's a contradiction in itself, but makes on the other side everything possible.

    The good news is, that it's a fact -without any "could", that I have helped in reality some German victims via phone and later email to make their websites clean.

    One example?

    ===> https://www.google.de/search?client=...est&gws_rd=ssl

    Click on the hacked pages!

    Oh, you can say, that this is not much more than a drop in the ocean, but the wonderful moments, when people on the other side of the phone are so happy after the hack is eliminated, are more worth for me than wasting time for reading posts written with the intention to look for the fly in the ointment.

    If we pool the efforts rather than working against each other and think perhaps one minute about the victims, then this forum would be more effective. As long as narrow-mindedness and personal animosities dominate the scene, every problem of the world -big or small- is more difficult to solve.

    Leopold

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (17 September 2014)

  5. #183
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    28,300
    Thanks
    2,295
    Thanked 7,983 Times in 5,040 Posts

    Default

    The fact is, that a website that is hacked is....hacked.

    Looking at that code that was referenced, does NOT appear to get rid of the hack itself but does appear to block it's actions.

    I encourage ANYONE who has been hacked to take steps to clean their servers and CHANGE PASSWORDS including all FTP accounts.

    I am not willing to state that Bigfoot exists, but by NOT taking careful steps after a hack, your server is vulnerable to more hacking activity.

    Rick
    Universal4

  6. #184
    antihacker's Avatar
    antihacker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 184 Times in 107 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman View Post
    Leopold,

    Thanks for your post above. I do appreciate and understand what you say about the severe wrongs that can be done with the police are used in an unethical fashion. And I agree that reporting affiliate programs to police because they are unknowingly working with an unethical affiliate is not right.

    But, with that said, I think you should find a way to work together again with antihacker for the sake of the affiliate community. You are both very passionate. Let's find a way to point that passion once again at the true enemy, and not at one another.

    Michael
    Michael, instead of calling anything I do or plan to do 'unethical' perhaps you could use your efforts to press your sponsors and other affiliate programs here / and outside of the forum a bit harder to make them take appropriate actions. You out of all people have a voice that is heard louder than all of us little affiliates together.

    Then, let me be VERY clear:

    The program in question, was accused by Leopold. Not me. Let me say that again: The program in question, was accused by Leopold. Not me.

    Due to him posting that they were in fact being promoted by the hacker, I went over and posted a post in their forum. Stupid from me that I did not check to see if I saw them on the hacker's site. They have never even BEEN there. I guess I should not have blindly trusted Leopold.

    I have a local version of all files and folders from the hacker, from about 2 to 4 months ago on my machine. NEVER did I find a banner or image for said casino. Not one link, no nothing.

    So, again, they were never ON the list. It is beyond me why Leopold stated they were, while they were not. And, then goes on to praise them just how good they've dealt with this hacker. Again, the hacker never worked with the casino.

    So, can anyone explain that to me?? How can they deal so well with the hacker, if the hacker never worked with them?? And then stating too that they've dealt with it so properly as they did.... They were NEVER there. Who is lying here? I have proof they were never there in the first place!!

    Impressed to see that you out of all people define anything I do as unethical. Thank you from the bottom of my unethical heart. Do you realize I lost about 99% of all my business / domains and income over this??

    I would also like to state that it is not my way of working to just wait, wait, wait a bit more, then wait, and then wait and on top of that, just wait a bit more as many here seem to do.

    If I post a respectable post about notifying the program about the hacker, and the person does not reply to me, then Leopold makes a statement and she DOES reply to him that to me is bad practice or the least to say not proper.

    Nearly seems pre orchestrated to make the program look good compared to others.

    Or course that is not the case, but, to me, ALL programs who are working with this person who refuse to take action should be reported. Nothing unethical about. None what so ever Michael. If they won't listen to me, they WILL listen to law enforcement. Law enforcement then will see if they either willingly worked with him, or not. Not? No problem at all, hacker banned, done. Willingly? Then let them bit on the onions I am chewing on lately.

    Let's NOT forget, I am not attacking anyone, I am trying to help / protect them and all other affiliates. So far it has cost me a lot, including tremendous amounts of stress.

    Where is the action taken from your part as 'CEO' of this amazing forum? I have not seen you do anything at all other than urging me to continue what I'm doing. Tell me, am I actually posting in the right forum?

    I was seriously hoping on a bit of weight here from your part. You did not even reply to my PM's and I see that happens to other affiliates who complained about that too. Being ignored, that is pretty bad and sad. I can imagine you don't reply to mambojambo but, I do have an important case, for ALL of your affiliates, and many of your sponsors here. Without affiliates here, you can have sponsors all you like, but they won't be here for long I tell you.

    So far, it has been people outside of this forum (regular members) who have assisted (Besides Anthony who helped and Universal4 popped in a few times). Nobody from your organization and most certainly not you. I wont go as far as stating that it is unethical, but I will state that in my opinion that it is a bit sad if you ask me.

    Aren't you here to look out for the affiliates? Or, is it just to lodge as many as you can in to the affiliate programs under your links?

    Forgive me for being negative. But, it is all I can come out with. Easy, if you consider I did lose all. Including my privacy.

    You might not have heard: someone leaked my privacy details including bank details, phone number and all my sites. Most of that info was blatantly posted in your forum here. How about that.

    I am foekd. You can say that! But by NO damn way am I unethical. If you did not mean it that way, why not choose different words. Talking about words, why not share some of what you've done so far for us, to help resolve this case in my initial hacker thread?

    I for one, am dying to find out what you've done so far.

    Thank you,

    Walter
    Last edited by antihacker; 17 September 2014 at 7:47 pm.

  7. #185
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Today is Scotland's day of decision!



    Three things, Scotland's economy stands for:

    -Salmon
    -Petroleum
    -Whiskey

    The British throne since hundreds of years is illegitimate after Maria Stewart from Scotland was killed by Elisabeth I. order on 18. Februar 1587.

    Did you know, that British throne is a system of illusion and cover-ups?

    No?

    Husband of Queen Elisabeth II. -Prince Phillip- ancestors came from Germany, the German nobility house of "Battenberg" (a morganatic byline of "Battenberg-Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha"). Because of the World War I resentments the (German) name "Battenberg" was changed 1917 into the ("Battenberg" in English translated) name "Mountbatten". Later, after World War II, for the English people the hate against Germany was too big, unthinkable, that a man with German roots will marry Elisabeth II. So it was a good idea to hide Phillip's German roots earlier in 1917 with a fresh, translated name.

    Did you know, that "Windsor" -the royal name- is a fantasy name? You can call it a joke, and will do nothing wrong, because until World War I the real (German) name of royal family was "Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha", but again because of resentments against Germany 1917 British royal family forged their name into the make-believe "Windsor".

    So dear reader,

    every time you see or hear the word "Windsor" on TV ... laugh, because you know, the name of the most known royal family on Earth is a fake, and the persons on throne or beside, receiving every year vast sums of appanage, have a lot of more secrets to hide...



    (*James Hewitt = Diana's dashing cavalry officer)

    The royal family: A pretty fiction!

    I hope, in memory of William Wallace, Scotland's majority will vote "Yes" for independence today, but as a keen democrat I accept any result without grumbling.

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 18 September 2014 at 8:29 am.

  8. #186
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    As thick as two short planks!



    Leopold

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    Maria F (19 September 2014)

  10. #187
    Gamer's Avatar
    Gamer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 198 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    This young guy is like my affiliate manager from Aspire Affiliates.
    Just robbering me and do not take care of anything (and playing foolish pose in emails) hahaha

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamer For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (19 September 2014)

  12. #188
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 663 Times in 383 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post
    Today is Scotland's day of decision!



    Three things, Scotland's economy stands for:

    -Salmon
    -Petroleum
    -Whiskey

    The British throne since hundreds of years is illegitimate after Maria Stewart from Scotland was killed by Elisabeth I. order on 18. Februar 1587.

    Did you know, that British throne is a system of illusion and cover-ups?

    No?

    Husband of Queen Elisabeth II. -Prince Phillip- ancestors came from Germany, the German nobility house of "Battenberg" (a morganatic byline of "Battenberg-Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha"). Because of the World War I resentments the (German) name "Battenberg" was changed 1917 into the ("Battenberg" in English translated) name "Mountbatten". Later, after World War II, for the English people the hate against Germany was too big, unthinkable, that a man with German roots will marry Elisabeth II. So it was a good idea to hide Phillip's German roots earlier in 1917 with a fresh, translated name.

    Did you know, that "Windsor" -the royal name- is a fantasy name? You can call it a joke, and will do nothing wrong, because until World War I the real (German) name of royal family was "Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha", but again because of resentments against Germany 1917 British royal family forged their name into the make-believe "Windsor".

    So dear reader,

    every time you see or hear the word "Windsor" on TV ... laugh, because you know, the name of the most known royal family on Earth is a fake, and the persons on throne or beside, receiving every year vast sums of appanage, have a lot of more secrets to hide...



    (*James Hewitt = Diana's dashing cavalry officer)

    The royal family: A pretty fiction!

    I hope, in memory of William Wallace, Scotland's majority will vote "Yes" for independence today, but as a keen democrat I accept any result without grumbling.

    Leopold
    When you have to mock the children for the misdeeds of their parents then your morality is pretty dismal. Seems you also have a bit of a "chip on your shoulder" about the English.

    ... and congratulations, I expect you accepted the "results" with out a grumble. Good for you.

  13. #189
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    "When you have to mock the children for the misdeeds of their parents then your morality is pretty dismal. Seems you also have a bit of a "chip on your shoulder" about the English."

    British "Royal Family" receive every year 49.000.000 Euro appanage!

    49.000.000 for the "Windsor-Fake", a family, that stands for UK oppression also after Word War II e.g. over India or the boarding of refugee ship "Exodus" by British warships.

    49.000.000 Euro!
    Every year!
    Financed by citizens taxes!
    For what?

    In England, if you are poor and old, you can better commit suicide, because the medicare will not help you.

    Poor old ill people in England are not not worth a penny, but the "Royals" are taking 49.000.000 Euro for nothing?

    Prince Harry is not a just a "child". He's 30 years old and on place 5 in line of succession of the "Windsor-Fake", a stolen throne.

    And it's no fault, to ask questions about a person who "acted" as Nazi in public but also play the role of good boy and receive huge sums of appanage, paid by citizens taxes.



    We are talking about "role models" and not about ordinary people!

    And this family is only one example for the royal madness!

    Two other European royals and the truth behind the glamour:

    Former King of Spain Juan Carlos: Barbarian elephant killer
    King of Sweden Carl Gustav: Famous cathouse guest

    [...]

    And all receiving millions of appanage for waving to the audience.



    Hip, hip, hooray!!!

    Leopold

  14. #190
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default



    20. September - 05. Oktober 2014



    Welcome to Germany's yearly Oktoberfest in Munich: The world's biggest beer festival.

    Germany, where people know how to live and have a good time.

    Beautiful waitresses carries over 7.000.000 traditional 1-litre beer mugs to the guests.



    Leopold

  15. #191
    Gamer's Avatar
    Gamer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 198 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    "Prince Harry is not a just a "child". He's 30 years old and on place 5 in line of succession of the "Windsor-Fake", a stolen throne."
    hahahaha .... 30years old child

    I love beer ... mniam ... By the way, heard that Bavaria want to become independent nation, like Scotland, etc. Wow!
    Munich as capital Priceless!

  16. #192
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    I love beer ... mniam ... By the way, heard that Bavaria want to become independent nation, like Scotland, etc. Wow!
    Munich as capital Priceless!
    We in Germany don't have to fear a secession, because our federal political system give all 16 Federal States and the 16 state premiers a large say in a lot of important decisions for EU and Germany itself.

    But you are right. There is no question, that Bavaria is strong enough to survive as an independent country. They have the best economy, the best education, the most money, the craziest judges, the hardest police, the best football team in Germany, mountains, legend castles, cows with the biggest bells, and since over 50 years state premiers with the biggest balls, coming again and again from the same party.

    The slogan of the Bavarian people: "We are who we are."

    Independence efforts are more likely born in the "better" areas of a country. Current efforts are very strong in Basque country, Catalonia, Corsica, Flanders, Sardinia and ... Greenland!



    Leopold

  17. #193
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Bloody autumn foliage buried by the snows of time

    Things you might not know about JFK's assassination

    Since over 50 years government friendly History Channel and Discovery tries to hide truths ... worldwide.
    With success!

    On
    22. November 1963 John F. Kennedy was not shot by a lonely gunman. Thousands of books are written about this topic, but some very important details you might not know.

    Today: Is the (public) version of Zapruder's footage manipulated?

    Abraham Zapruder's footage is the most know material from the assassination. The story behind the film is very complex. What you have to know is, that before the film came to the public, it was in the hand of agencies and some eyewitnesses, who saw the film in the "original" version, are talking about details, that are not seen in the "public" version.

    So if the film hide something, that is an another evidence for e.g. 6 shots from 2 or 3 different places.

    One detail of the "public" Zapruder version shows a very strange thing:

    Frame 188 of Zapruder film show a woman with a blue headscarf.



    You see, that her right
    side of the head and the body is behind the traffic sign! Watch the left edge of the sign!!!
    completely straight! The evidence, that right side of head as her body is behind the sign!

    The same scenario is visible in frames 188, 189, 193 and 194.

    But in frames 190, 191, 192, 195 and 197 the head of the women "moves" before the traffic sign, while her body still remain behind!

    Spooky?
    Yes!

    This can be seen most clearly in frame 191:



    All objects and persons are fixed (Woman - traffic sign - Zapruder). So this is not a simple technical issue.

    It's a sign of manipulation, and if there is nothing to hide, then there is no need to manipulate one of the most important footage of JFK's
    assassination.

    Leopold


  18. #194
    Gamer's Avatar
    Gamer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 198 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Jesus! It seems that Leopold Zeitung should become re-named into Crime Zeitung
    Seriously, do we get know the "real truth" about Kennedy assassination?
    I guess, we do not.

  19. #195
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Texas School Book Depository ... 6th floor = Sniper-Window? There are logically more than a 6th floor, e.g. a 5th, 4th and 3rd floor.

    Oswald was standing behind the "open" window with a white T-shirt, conspicuous like a scarecrow, but Secret Service did nothing just "waving to him" by violating the protocol?

    Oh, sorry ... "nothing" is not correct. William Greer, Kennedy's driver slowed the car, so heavy, that car came close to a stand-still moments before the deadly head-shot. All eyewitness videos (e.g. Zapruder film) confirm that.

    And because of the magic bullet nonsense it was clear, that it's impossible, that the head-shot came from 6th floor of Texas School Book Depository and the shots only from one place.

    There are more than 3 shots. If they did not manipulated the Zapruder film, then this is no longer a question, and more than 3 shots from more then one window / place are the evidence of a conspiracy.

    The magic bullet nonsense was debunked by John Connelly, who was also in the car and hit. What really happened in Parkland Memorial Hospital with the the (double(!)) magic bullet, is unbelievable, but you will never hear one word about Conelly's statement in government friendly channels.

    Keep it in mind for later in some months: There is more than 6th floor in Texas School Book Depository.

    However, the following assassination scenario from Oliver Stone's movie "JFK" should be close to truth:



    Leopold

  20. #196
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    False Flag Operations II


    (8. Juni 1972:
    US Napalm airstrike on village of "Trang Bang")


    Vietnam War - Gulf of Tonkin Incident

    Speech by Lyndon B. Johnson
    August 4, 1964

    My fellow Americans: - As President and Commander in Chief, it is my duty to the American people to report that renewed hostile actions against United States ships on the high seas in the Gulf of Tonkin have today required me to order the military forces of the United States to take action in reply. The initial attack on the destroyer Maddox, on August 2, was repeated today by a number of hostile vessels attacking two U.S. destroyers with torpedoes. The destroyers and supporting aircraft acted at once on the orders I gave after the initial act of aggression. We believe at least two of the attacking boats were sunk. There were no U.S.Losses.

    The official story was that North Vietnamese torpedo boats launched an "unprovoked attack" against a U.S. destroyer on "routine patrol" in the Tonkin Gulf on Aug. 2 and that North Vietnamese PT boats followed up with a "deliberate attack" on a pair of U.S. ships two days later.

    Rather than being on a routine patrol Aug. 2, the U.S. destroyer Maddox was actually engaged in aggressive intelligence-gathering maneuvers - in sync with coordinated attacks on North Vietnam by the South Vietnamese navy and the Laotian air force.

    "The day before, two attacks on North Vietnam...had taken place" writes scholar Daniel C. Hallin. Those assaults were "part of a campaign of increasing military pressure on the North that the United States had been pursuing since early 1964."

    On the night of Aug. 4, the Pentagon proclaimed that a second attack by North Vietnamese PT boats had occurred earlier that day in the Tonkin Gulf -a report cited by President Johnson as he went on national TV that evening to announce a momentous escalation in the war: Air strikes against North Vietnam.

    But Johnson ordered U.S. bombers to "retaliate" for a North Vietnamese torpedo attack that never happened.

    Sources: fair.org | usa.usembassy.de


    North Vietnamese torpedo attack that never happened
    The war started with a lie!
    The harrowing consequences of this lie?
    58.135 Americans died, and over 300.000 Americans were wounded.
    According to the latest estimates, around 4.000.000 Vietnamese (!) died, most of them innocent civilians.

    The first casualty, when war comes, is truth.
    (Hiram Johnson)

    Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 30 September 2014 at 7:45 am.

  21. #197
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Do you believe, the world you see, hear, smell, taste and touch is real?
    Your feelings are, that time really exist?
    And what, if decisions by an algorithm are made before the computer's processor start to compute?



    Leopold

  22. #198
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    My thanks goes to @marvel, who gave me a wonderful tip for a small but very effective Wordpress plugin:

    Rename wp-login.php (https://wordpress.org/plugins/rename-wp-login/)

    So all these annoying bots and scapegraces will not find any longer the way to your Wordpress backend's login page.

    It's easy to install. Your new login page will be a subdirectory e.g. yourdomain/fairground/. The default setting is /login/. You can change the setting after installation if you go to "plugins". It only takes 3 minutes.

    Leopold

  23. #199
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default

    Zapruder film (https://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-...tml#post767667) final gleanings:

    More evidence of tampering



    Leopold

  24. #200
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,685 Times in 2,950 Posts

    Default



    The truth is, that

    -a handful of rich men have control over the online casino industry.
    -a lot of program employees are underpaid and will be assessed only by the appearance or short-term results and not by character traits or great foresight in discerning the potential of new ways in cooperation with webmasters.
    -some people -also in high position- sell or exchange privacy data of webmasters on conferences, via email and Skype.
    -some programs don't care about law and order.
    -some programs believe, paying a sponsor fee is always equated with an acquired immunity.
    -the very first casino program on internet, Cyberthrill, was a scam, and the big bang resounds until today in some casino and casino program offices around the world.
    -no real independent forum in the casino affiliate industry exist.
    -only the first 10 places in Google count, no matter what you do, but hundreds of affiliates exist to occupy these 10 places, and beginning with place 11 you are a windfallen fruit.
    -this will not be told to newbies.
    -the honest programs and representatives have to suffer under the bad ones, because most readers are not interested in good news, remember only bad news, and since the first book was written for mankind, the devils makes bigger headlines than the angels.
    -the enormous employee fluctuation in this industry is home-made and the result of sales, calculations and costings madness.
    -parts of this industry are a world of dehumanising structures.
    -a red line to protect all interested parties does not exist.
    -some people feel that all of this is very worrying.
    -despite everything, hope of changing the industry shall not die.

    Leopold

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (6 October 2014), Gamer (6 October 2014), Maria F (7 October 2014), NickyV (6 October 2014), ocreditor (14 October 2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •