Congratulations to slots-guide.eu for winning the logo contest.
Their current logo:
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...guide-logo.jpg
We will share what the new logo looks like in a few weeks once it is done.
Printable View
Congratulations to slots-guide.eu for winning the logo contest.
Their current logo:
https://www.gpwa.org/forum/images/im...guide-logo.jpg
We will share what the new logo looks like in a few weeks once it is done.
Delighted to have won this contest as I have zero artistic ability! Looking forward to working with Leo Logos.
Thanks John and Leo.
Nice well done Mate
Huge thanks to http://www.leologos.com/ for the new Logo and for helping with the new colour scheme as well.
I've combined the new scheme and logo with a bit of a navigation overhaul so the site is looking a hell of a lot easier on the eye than a week ago!
Thanks also to John of course for hosting the logo contest.
Congrats. What's the new logo look like?
Http://slots-guide.eu
Gone for the subtle look!
Not too shabby :)
Good effort!
I like it. Professional and unfussy.