I've just asked knownhost if they accept casino affiliate site. They said no.
Is it only Godaddy accept them anymore?
Godaddy charges for every extra, like email and ssl certificate.
Printable View
I've just asked knownhost if they accept casino affiliate site. They said no.
Is it only Godaddy accept them anymore?
Godaddy charges for every extra, like email and ssl certificate.
Try digitalocean, easy to scale up when you need and fast, I have had no problems in the past 8 months with them.
Thank you, but I only need shared hosting.
I've read in a previous thread that superhosting . bg is a good host. Can it be confirmed by others?
They Terms of Service don't mention gambling sites at all.
Siteground have been good for me, if you're looking for deal Web hosting talk also has some good shared hosting offers here and then I'd recommend the free cloudflare plan too.
When I was optimizing WP sites for AGD/GPWA members, I always recommended Siteground. They're extremely helpful, with quick 24/7 support. And, you can really notice the speed improvements, as apposed to other shared-hosting services. I always told people to go with the "Geek" package, it has some nice additions, including less sites per server, and CloudFlare intigration.
Been dedi for 12 years or so, but if I need to keep a site off the server, I always choose Siteground. Grnated not as cheap as some. However pay peanuts and you get crap, oversold hosting that's slow and unreliable.
Doubt you'll find better shared hosting, based on their resonable pricing structure ;)
Siteground + and from me, if you want VPS try Hetzner, Scaleway, Digitalocean, all is fine.
I have siteground on shared. I really don't use it much but I will be using it more in the future. I got it on a black friday sale last year for $4 for the year.
I have sports betting & casino mini sites on it.
I just use it as a backup hosting in case my primary host tells me to get rid of my gambling sites.
Speed is about the same as other shared hosting.
Has anyone tried Googles own hosting?
Do you need Shared Hosting or a Private Server. Our NOC is in the UK -
Hosting casino sites in not an issue.
I can recommend a great hosting service provider for casino affiliate sites - Send pm if your are interested
I've found one. It's OK so far. bestwebhosting.co.uk
My 2 cents about Hetzner - very cost effective but quality is an issue. Have had both good and bad experiences. Finally had still to move away because our app was a business critical application. For simple website it is okay I guess, depends how critical your uptime is.
While we had the simplest cloud package (do not recall the exact name) the support was available only on wordays up to 18.00. If infra failed during the weekend we got feedback on Monday. If you have more premium package this is different. But still was a surprise for me.