vamius is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Looking for someone to sponsor my website (Croatian)

Are there any affiliate owners or managers that would like to sponsor my website?

Currently i had one advertising link going to an affiliate program which i really dont like anymore because some very bad rumors are going on and i would like to replace it with something much more reliable. I had solid results over the past few months with this program but i think it could be better, much better.

My website is a tech related Croatian news portal with over 1.000.000 monthly views but we have a special section dedicated to gambling/sports industry.

To the new sponsor i would like to offer the following placements in our gambling/sports section:

- 1400x410px banner on top of each page
    - 300x250px banner in the floating sidebar
    - 300x250px banner just below each article
    - 1 sponsored PR post per month (dofollow links included)

I am however not interested in revshare and i would like to make a deal on fixed payment.

If there's anyone interested, please contact me over PM or email vamius@gmail.com. Keep in mind that my website is on Croatian language so you would need to have at least a landing page on same language as well.

Thanks

vamius is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Still looking for a new sponsor. Currently i promote 1xbet affiliate program but i would like to move away.

There are currently 277 registrations and around $240 per month of revenue.

Last edited by vamius; 13 February 2020 at 9:49 am.