TheWaiter is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Lottery Results Feed

Hi guys,

Would anyone be interested in obtaining a lottery news feed in return for a link? The games which are currently covered are all the UK and Irish games, results are published before the official body and well before most other affiliates.

The feed is free to all webmasters who issue a link back to the feed site which is not a gambling affiliate site but a neutral news website.

Feel free to drop me a PM, can cover the US and Australian games if the site is well established. You are free to use affiliate links with the results so "Buy Tickets" to the correct affiliate program however there would still need to be a follow link to the news site.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWaiter For This Useful Post:

rafraf (8 December 2020)

Gamer is offline Public Member
    Thanks

You can find RSS feed code or ready to copy & paste html/css code that contain over 80 world's biggest lotteries very latest results,
    ready to copy for your web-site or blog free of charge. .... and you do not need to give any link back to us
    http://www.lotto-game.com/lottery-results.html

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Gamer,

We publish on the unverified results on an almost exclusive basis, this means the results are published usually within 2 hours before any other affiliate or website gets the information. This is for the UK games, Irish games and Australian games.

You get what you pay for

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    You can find RSS feed code or ready to copy & paste html/css code that contain over 80 world's biggest lotteries very latest results,
    ready to copy for your web-site or blog free of charge. .... and you do not need to give any link back to us
    http://www.lotto-game.com/lottery-results.html
    Just checked your site and that's an RSS feed from TheLotter, who are delayed dramatically in publishing the results, usually at the time on which the traffic is at its highest.

mundoloteria is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi, I would be interested to add these rss feed to my page if you still up to do so. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWaiter View Post
    Hi guys,

Would anyone be interested in obtaining a lottery news feed in return for a link? The games which are currently covered are all the UK and Irish games, results are published before the official body and well before most other affiliates.

The feed is free to all webmasters who issue a link back to the feed site which is not a gambling affiliate site but a neutral news website.

Feel free to drop me a PM, can cover the US and Australian games if the site is well established. You are free to use affiliate links with the results so "Buy Tickets" to the correct affiliate program however there would still need to be a follow link to the news site.

Lottoblog is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi, I would be interested to add these rss feed to my page. Thanks

universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,917 Times in 4,993 Posts

This appears to be a completely dead offer, the original thread starter has not returned since he posted the thread in well over 6 years.

Locking thread unless he returns

Rick
    Universal4