AmCan is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Lottery Results Website for SALE

I've decided to sell my non-portal sites and focus on my lottery datafeed business. It is with some sadness that I put my earliest success up for sale: http://www.alllotto.com.

AllLotto is a lottery results portal providing the latest and archived results for all US State lotteries. The site was launched in October of 1998 and is popular for it's ease of use and timely results.

Here are some stats from the last 4 months.

Month Uniques Visits Pages
    Feb-02 57,800 154,500 618,800
    Jan-02 68,800 177,800 803,500
    Dec-01 55,200 159,200 608,100
    Nov-01 53,300 154,900 551,600

thru
    Mar 13th 28,000 68,700 296,100

I spend ZERO on advertising,traffic,etc. I don't have menus 5 levels deep to pump up page views. These are legitimate hits from people coming to use the site. There is very little maintainance required. I can make Webtrend reports available,for those seriously interested.

I would like to hold an auction,if enough people express interest I'll put it on ebay (or similar site) so that the bidding process is automated. Alternately,we can find a third party to take and report bids.

Since this is not just traffic via an incentive or an "exit visits" site,the traffic is real. I expect cash at closing and will not consider bids under $10,000 US. Getting 50,000 visitors for 5 cents each for lottery words on OverCharge would cost $2500 per month minimum.

The successful bidder will get:

1. rights all the alllotto domain names: alllotto.com - alllotto.net - alllotto.org - all-lotto.com - alllotto.tv - alllottos.com - alllottery.com - alllotteries.com and any other alllotto derivative I may own.

2. The template and software for the website.

3. All archived data.

4. Lottery datafeed through June 2002.

This does not include the right to resell daily lottery data feed. This does not include my mailing lists. This does not include javascript cobrand clients.

You can write me at editor@allwinners.com with any questions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmCan For This Useful Post:

rafraf (8 December 2020)