Make us happy and tell us that you will also be rolling out the tournaments at your properties....
Rick
Universal4
Printable View
Make us happy and tell us that you will also be rolling out the tournaments at your properties....
Rick
Universal4
Hey Rick,
We will be rolling out slot tournaments. 8-)
I will update you very soon.
keep it real and take it sleazy. toot.
I need to learn how to use the tournaments to get better conversions. Any suggestions?
Two ways I can think of using them straight off the cuff would be:
1. Use tournaments to build your community and generate further excitement with the available games. Maybe even build your own community leaderboard?
2. An additional marketing tool for your sites/emails/forums etc.
There will be many more ways which will be become apparent, I need to look into these myself so will try think of further ways.
Cheers,
M