Now its clear that social signals are not the part Google search ranking algorithms
diggdirectory | Increase Traffic | submit site | International website directory
Now its clear that social signals are not the part Google search ranking algorithms
diggdirectory | Increase Traffic | submit site | International website directory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udqtSM-6QbQ
Thanks I posted the video
Rick
Universal4
thanks for posting this video. Very interesting and it brings a bit more light in the discussion about social signals.
It is clear now that buying Likes and Followers gets you nowhere in the longterm and it is a bad practise and waste of mioney... If you have real followers and real people who engange with your content then thats where the real value will come from. Matt Cutts also says that Facebook and Twitter pages are treated as any other web pages in the web index. So i believe that if you get your followers to engange with your content this could have a more positive impact. I can also see another indirect message from Matt Cutts about "quality content"... :eyebrow:
I don't think it should matter whether Google takes signals or not because what matters for marketers is traffic and user engagement. I have seen lot of user engagement with Facebook, Twitter & other social networks which is a great thing. Social Network will over take Search in terms of users engagement, sharing of information for sure. Say with this next 5 or 10 years you will see massive growth of Mobile+Social media like newer before. People to people connection gets better with social!