Does anyone have some kind of graph or stats of the time after the click that players sign up? Like how many % sign up during the session, how many during the first 24h, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month?
Would be very interesting to see.
Printable View
Does anyone have some kind of graph or stats of the time after the click that players sign up? Like how many % sign up during the session, how many during the first 24h, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month?
Would be very interesting to see.
If I`m not making outrageous money, for sure. This is the reason I do not promote Paddy Power, despite the fact that I like them a lot (have to admit their marketing got me). I also don`t really promote william hill for the same reason, just keep them in the bookie list because it`s a recognizible name.