Originally Posted by
Rolls
Respectfully big fish I've been hearing this for years, I've seen it rise from 0.00 to 70,000 if anything its CBDC that is getting me worried. Its not the fact that I have loads of money to hide........I dont, and that is why I am here, I need to learn to affiliate.
Its the fact that Big Gov can turn off your income stream at the click of a switch. Yes, I know they can do this already and times past you could rely on cash to get over your loss.... you could have a 1000 dollars cash to spend on just bread and beer
but what good is cash if you have nowhere to spend it. The world is becoming a cashless society.
TO add to your mining woes monero is halving their rewards for mining,
meaning more miners get in on the action and less rewards, but more uptake and usage with monero, leading to a higher price.
Think of monero as what bitcoin should be. I think with the advent of CBDC added to the fact how easy it is to track wallets that there will be a reckoning of some sorts and monero could be a winner based on its security, longevity, and that its wallets cannot be tracked.
There are other privacy coins like secret, zcash that can be risers but monero is the long term bet for me.
Word of caution.... Monero last reached its ATH in the crypto pump of 2018, when it gets to that price there maybe a lot of dumps as people will just be happy to get their money back.
We give it the belief meistro!
Also it completely slipped my mind to add Doge as a mining option, yes doge the memecoin. With Elon sniffing around Twitter and taking it over Elon can easily use doge as a payment service to influencers etc.
RE: Helium they have a great site where you can locate yourself and see the miners in your area and see there returns.
explorer/helium/com