Hi guys, a bit of a stupid question, but I cannot seem to find the edit signature thingy
Can someone help me :)
Printable View
Hi guys, a bit of a stupid question, but I cannot seem to find the edit signature thingy
Can someone help me :)
It is in the dropdown menu under MyAccount.
Rick
Universal4
Hi there Rick,
Thank you so much for replying. Obviously it had to be something that simple for me to miss it :P In my mother's words, if it was Lion it would had eaten me.
Cheers for that :)
Monica
Hi Monica
Glad you found out how to post your signature. Don't ever think yourself a moron for such things, we all had to figure it out at one time or another :)
Thank you Puma that was very sweet to say :) Whenever I stay away from the online for more than 6 months I always feel I am going back to first grade....Have to learn everything again hihii