-
My First Post
Hey All,
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I recently joined GPWA after being a reader for many years, I thought it was about time I joined the banter :joy:
My name is Paul and I am the Acquisitions Manager at Spin32. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat business or reply below to say hello.
Merry Christmas all.
Paul
-
Hi Paul! welcome to GPWA!
-
Welcome Paul & Merry Christmas to you too! :)
-
Hello Paul :wave: Welcome to the GPWA family.
You'll have a blast here!
-
Welcome Paul
Rick
Universal4
-
Hey Paul! Good to have you on board! Welcome!:clap:
-
Hi paul, welcome to GPWA :)
-
Hi Paul!
Nice to "meet you"...I have no doubt everyone will make you feel very welcome :joy:
-
Hi All,
Thanks for the warm welcome, much appreciated :wave:
Paul