Hi guys i would really appreciate your oppinion on my new Gambling blog am building. There is not much into it yet , but i thought i get your comments before i continue improving it.
http://www.worldtopcasinos.com/onlinegamblingblog
Thank you all!
Printable View
Hi guys i would really appreciate your oppinion on my new Gambling blog am building. There is not much into it yet , but i thought i get your comments before i continue improving it.
http://www.worldtopcasinos.com/onlinegamblingblog
Thank you all!
Excellent layout, personally I like it very much.
Good choice of colors and I like the layout too.
I take it the second soloumn will continue to expand downward as more pages and more links are added in there?
Rick
Universal4
Hmmmm well that would expand it some....
...it just seems like it needs to have more in there to stay consistient with the left and right column.....
Rick
Universal4
I like to layout. I see some good brands on it as well.
Now go for content.
Good job.
Very nice design!
If you are able to use permalinks for urls, consider using them ;)
For examle xxhttp://www.worldtopcasinos.com/onlinegamblingblog/category/gambling-news is better than xxhttp://www.worldtopcasinos.com/onlinegamblingblog/?cat=1
Hi man, did you buy the design, its very good, your page looks profesional..