Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    DEALTAKER is offline Public Member
    Thanks

This is DEALTAKER i have been following this since the beginning and it really seems that the owners of PimpYour Poker really are trying to hind in the shadows of the laws WHY is there something we really need to know.You know we are now in the 3rd month of this merge (what a joke) and nothing new has become about yet, Once again i ask the owners of pimp your poker to stand up and protect the very players that made up your site instead of avoiding us, it just sickens me thw way ray has hide the whole time this has been such a hot issue. i as well as many others will not let this just pass, and fight these guys tooth and nail the whole way DEALTAKER

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DEALTAKER For This Useful Post:

philivory (7 May 2009)

philivory is offline Public Member
    Thanks

You know what is really really sad also . Is that nobody wants to say they own the forum, i mean come on its only a forum ... who owns it ???

There hiding now from the forum ownership ... i mean this is like going round and round on a feris wheel , never 1 single straight answer . And ive talked to them all as you can see and not once did anyone wanna say who even owns the forum .

Very ......Very shady stuff going on here .

pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I have told you many times PYP is mine and I have someone run the forum for me with myself as a mod. Didnt know that was illegal or immoral.

For everyones information DEALTAKERS remark saying it has been 3 months is incorrect as are most of their comments. 11th March was the date PYP games ended which to me is under 2 months is it not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DEALTAKER View Post
    This is DEALTAKER i have been following this since the beginning and it really seems that the owners of PimpYour Poker really are trying to hind in the shadows of the laws WHY is there something we really need to know.You know we are now in the 3rd month of this merge (what a joke) and nothing new has become about yet, Once again i ask the owners of pimp your poker to stand up and protect the very players that made up your site instead of avoiding us, it just sickens me thw way ray has hide the whole time this has been such a hot issue. i as well as many others will not let this just pass, and fight these guys tooth and nail the whole way DEALTAKER
    How can you honestly say that I have hidden the whole time?
    I have responded to almost every post you have made despite the lies in the best way I can.

Can some one anyone with a bit of savvy PLEASE explain that I have nothing to do with the withdrawal issues at BigDaddys

Thanks

Thumbs up

Well ray , you can not BLAME the players of a site that you own for voicing there concerns at all. You have banned them to try and keep them silent , did that do any good for you???

Im glad your owning up to PYP and saying you are finally the owner .... it took us months to get this out of you . Why hide ? Why be shady?

Protect YOUR players .... dont ban or try to put them in silent treatment ...we are not KIDS we are all here to have fun and play poker . But you chose the wrong route and did what you did as you were the iowner.

Now big daddy is pulling everyone around on the end of his loooooong rope .

Can you tell us ray...if hes still in the courtrooom?

Or is this gonna draaaaaaagggg on like the oj simpson trial

Thanks

I havent hidden once and you have known for ages I owned PYP and members were banned for calling me a thief a crook a con artist etc all of which I am not.

Thanks

Well thats what we all wanna know ray ....who is the crook who is the con artist ?

These assumptions were made at you as you had a deal with craige .

Now we all wanna know who is the crook ... who is the con artist , thief ?

Your doing the correct thing now and for that i ma very happy to see ...... you are an honest party here .

But as players at your forum we all have concerns and they need to be answered .

Dont you think that the players should finally get some answers from craige .... the owner of big daddys poker room ?

GFPC is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 673 Posts

Well just to update on the big picture. Merge Gaming and IGS have still failed to reply to some of my questioning in regards to this Scandal as of yet.

I will again attempt to get their attention as I feel they are the next steps up the ladder so to speak. For those who may be new to this thread.

Big Daddy's has a sub license with IGS as i understand.
    IGS uses Merge Gaming thus I assume a license with them.

It would seem as if both these parties may be interested in posting a possible solution or direction in this matter. Or at least give players some kind of assurances, since both are directly benefiting from Players traffic onto Big Daddy's Poker room.

Yet their failure to make any position known leads me to be rather skeptic as to what will or should be done to get players and affiliates paid.

This whole thing kind of reminds me of the dreaded CARD SPIKE fiasco, with much closed door talks and hidden agendas.

Not to mention Conflicts of Interest and lack of Transparency or Ethical Business Practices. Its really bad news....

Kind of gives me the impression that this may be why Cake Poker Network in an email to me denied Big Daddy's merge to their platform back on April 21st. Yet that was about 2-3 weeks ago. Maybe things have changed.

Were still faced with several unanswered questions:

1. When will players get paid?
    2. When will affiliates get paid?
    3. Where will this merge happen with? and When?

as an additional call to action i ask:

4. Will IGS make an official reply to Big Daddy's allegations?
    5. Will Merge Gaming make comment since they are the main network overseeing this relationship turn into a possible lawsuit?

With question 5 in mind!! This can only be bad for all parties involved. A possible mediation would be an alternative - but Merge remains silent.

A final question:

6 Will anyone take any responsibility for this issue? Rather than allow the Poker industry to be tarnished by it? And protect players and affiliates who keep this business alive?

Time is moving forward, while the communications are moving backward.

Players and affiliates need communications!!

Steve
    Last edited by GFPC; 7 May 2009 at 7:53 pm.

DEALTAKER is offline Public Member
    Thanks

pomp i tell you what man so sure jump when a statement is made, i dont give a dang what day your sorry azz site closed its doors, the truth of the matterb is between you and your buddies you have screwed many of people and if you think for 1 minute you are going to get away with this you are deadly wrong my friend i will personally commit myself to see you never git your site back up with any kinda size you will always the the small guy you really are . get off your butt and pay all of us it you want this to stop.. REAL SIMPLE YOUR A CROOK that has been exposed like i have told you many times buddy we can talk personal but you refuse not my problem you wanna talk , than everybody will read what i know and fell about you u got my e-mail USE IT DEALTAKER

Chips is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

Before I begin my novel, I am neutral in this issue and as said before, really don't want in it. I do not approve the fact that players and affilaites are not being paid but at the same time do not agree with the flame war that is now in full force here.

With that said, I think:

We need to draw a line here somewhere, this thread has moved out of anything resembling a productive use of the GPWA and for the past week or so, (seams like months) became a flame thread IMO. All it has become is bickering and attacks on people. A long way from getting anything solved.

The questions remain, yes. When will the funds appear for all concerned. No matter how much fighting, name calling and general melarky from posting up chats to verbal abuse.

For Ray's sake, he does not control the funds. It was said many pages ago that IGS is not paying out. I can vouch to some degree for that as I received an email from an affiliate this week asking me about his affiliate earnings at another property on IGS. If they are holding the funds then they are locked. This is the same thing that happened in May 2007 when they were Futurebet.

Also, in Ray's defense, (and before you flame me, you best re-read my thread from the fall and see just how Ray and My relationship is). If he is employed directly or indirectly with Craig, he would have signed a contract that binds him from speaking on many issues that are "private" or "confidential" information. In other words, he is not able to say much in any matters. I know this as standard operating procedure as I have a copy of the contract from when I worked with Craig. This is common business practice, in all my years in the business world, I had to sign confidentiality agreements with every employer I worked for. And this is business pure and simple.

Back to the flame war... You are not going to man handle any person into paying out by flaming and personally attacking them in any forum. You all stated the issues you had and the fact you are owed money. Trust me, as it has been said for eons, "You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar".

I am sure that the management at Big Daddy's has been keeping an eye on this and I will go out on a limb (as I did when I clicked reply) and tell you that making this a witch hunt is not helping you to get paid. Plain and simple. I can speak from experience with another brand, where the owner got tired of hearing it and said screw them all, no one will get a cent.

Michael made a post about priorities, that there would be an investigation into IGS once Grand Priva was done. J.Todd made statements on his show about this. I bet a dollar to a donut hole that there are more things in the works than anyone knows. You all know how good J.Todd and Anthony are.

We need to get back on track here and have a touch of respect. Nothing over the past few days has been anything to help the cause. If anything, I think it drove relationships and parties further apart along with your money.

It would be far more productive if parties affect in this mess simply post the facts, what their issues are and keep it as professional, fact finding information.

I am not taking sides with either camp. It is just time we have some form of professionalism and leave egos at the door step.

Thank you for your time.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

Chalkie (8 May 2009), pompeyrayuk (8 May 2009)

Thanks

Chips ,

i agree with your post . I know this has to do with the merge sites igs/futurebet , we are all learning this . And merge needs to step up to the plate and disconnect ties somehow. someway somehow to stop this.

The best thing for craig to do rt now is to say he got suckered in , hook line and sinker .

These sites that are blacklisted from IGS Need to be stopped , so no1 else needs to get suckered in .

Craige we all know you got suckered in and ray i know your not in charge of the payments ... i know the whole deal.

Craige please make a statement to the players and affiliates as we will stand behind you to fight this tooth n nail.

Dont let these guys win , say something as it will be best for all parties concerned.

Thanks

Phil, Please use caution lumping Merge in there, all of us US players know that Merge is a top grade network and they pay out fast, and on Pic-Club, in seconds. IGS is the demon to be slain, the only thing Merge has in this whole mess is the fact they sold the software source code to IGS use when Vinko Dobrasovic took back the old Digital Gaming software when IGS/Futurebet failed to pay per the agreement.

Not slapping you, just do not want someone to think there are issues at the "Real" Merge site.
    Last edited by Chips; 7 May 2009 at 11:16 pm. Reason: spelling
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    It would be far more productive if parties affect in this mess simply post the facts, what their issues are and keep it as professional, fact finding information.
    Well said Chips!! Again great wisdom from you. Thank you!!

Your point here is a good one, as many of us in this thread have got heated along the way and veered off path...on both sides (if you want to call it that).

Chalkie made a similar post i think a week ago about this....

That said, its best as Chips has said to post only factual stuff, in a professional manner going forward. We are all upset yes, but still the wisdom from Chalkies, and Chips post makes sense.

So again i will offer my handshake to Ray (second time now) and apologize if I in anyway was inappropriate with him in this forum and thread.

I also agree with your statements about Ray... I know he is a victim just like us all... so my hand is open here again for him!!!

I have since Chalkies post posted more factual stuff with what i am trying to do (to be proactive to help out) in solving this...

Yet i have not spoken out on these attacks.. which i must admit are wrong.

I think the attacks should for sure stop.... and lets be more productive as Chips so eloquently says.

That being said I will report facts if i get them from either IGS or Merge, or other related parties....

(Chips i hope you find that acceptable)

Lets work together!!

Steve

Thanks

Phil, Please use caution lumping Merge in there, all of us US players know that Merge is a top grade network and they pay out fast, and on Pic-Club, in seconds. IGS is the demon to be slain, the only thing Merge has in this whole mess is the fact they sold the software source code to IGS use when Vinko Dobrasovic took back the old Digital Gaming software when IGS/Futurebet failed to pay per the agreement.

Not slapping you, just do not want someone to think there are issues at the "Real" Merge site.

Okay chips , well all these sites are somehow someway connected with merge, same network so shouldnt they stop this from happening again ?

You say they sold the software source code to IGS , now shouldnt they step up to the plate ???

These are just my concerns .

They are selling software to the people who want to get in on the action as cheap as they can , and people are falling for it....so lets go merge .......stop this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GFPC View Post
    That being said I will report facts if i get them from either IGS or Merge, or other related parties....

(Chips i hope you find that acceptable)

Lets work together!!

Steve
    I think if the flames are ended, and if you get new pertinent information, and more facts, things that will help find an end, it would be in the best interest of all involved.

Would it not be great if all concerned (from both sides) come out winners in this? If the evil from IGS could be banished to the far corners of the earth, now then we can stand back and say WE did something for the good of the industry. Isn't that why we are here?

I recall having conversations with a licensee with IGS and as I told him the stories of Futurebet, he was appalled, embarrassed and upset. They sold him such a pack of lies he was still under the ether when the problems started. He had borrowed cash from his family to start the site and it was all gone. Not a clue. That is how IGS does it, they make a politician or lawyer look like the pope!

IT HAS TO END! Somehow, someway it needs to go away. I was updating my IGS blacklist today and was shocked at how many new sites freely gave their money to them. Shameful.
    Last edited by Chips; 7 May 2009 at 11:43 pm. Reason: it is late and I cant type anymore tonight
    --

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Chips,

Your lists are most helpful and i have updated mine to reflect (with a linkback of course ) yours.

In terms of players and affiliates getting paid, most of what you say I agree with for their sakes.

I think if the flames are ended, and if you get new pertinent information, and more facts, things that will help find an end, it would be in the best interest of all involved.

Would it not be great if all concerned (from both sides) come out winners in this? If the evil from IGS could be banished to the far corners of the earth, now then we can stand back and say WE did something for the good of the industry. Isn't that why we are here?

I recall having conversations with a licensee with IGS and as I told him the stories of Futurebet, he was appalled, embarrassed and upset. They sold him such a pack of lies he was still under the ether when the problems started. He had borrowed cash from his family to start the site and it was all gone. Not a clue. That is how IGS does it, they make a politician or lawyer look like the pope!

IT HAS TO END! Somehow, someway it needs to go away. I was updating my IGS blacklist today and was shocked at how many new sites freely gave their money to them. Shameful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DEALTAKER View Post
    pomp i tell you what man so sure jump when a statement is made, i dont give a dang what day your sorry azz site closed its doors, the truth of the matterb is between you and your buddies you have screwed many of people and if you think for 1 minute you are going to get away with this you are deadly wrong my friend i will personally commit myself to see you never git your site back up with any kinda size you will always the the small guy you really are . get off your butt and pay all of us it you want this to stop.. REAL SIMPLE YOUR A CROOK that has been exposed like i have told you many times buddy we can talk personal but you refuse not my problem you wanna talk , than everybody will read what i know and fell about you u got my e-mail USE IT DEALTAKER
    Do as you think fit as you obviously have not got a clue what you are talking about and obviously have not read anything posted here or anywhere else have you.

Thanks

Bruce/Chips many thanks my friend. finally someone has the decency to post something constructive about this b******t.

Sadly I do not think certain parties will believe anything anybody posts do you?

Thanks

Bruce can isk you were you ever giving a JOB at PYP ? Or by big dadiess? And did that job include setting up the pyp games... and such ?

Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by philivory View Post
    Bruce can isk you were you ever giving a JOB at PYP ? Or by big dadiess? And did that job include setting up the pyp games... and such ?
    Phil, you said earlier you know the whole story!

Why are you asking this question? Surely you know the answer? Surely you have read all of the posts here and wherever else you have been posting and reading?

Or are you just aiming to create some more confusion, upset and stir further?

Your rants have not gone unoticed and you are making a fool of yourself here!

Quit for a while and let the people that can get to the bottom of it do so!

You are not happy i understand that, however, your methods are not helping anyone!
    Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Winston Churchill

Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

pompeyrayuk (8 May 2009)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast