Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 212
  1. #121
    DEALTAKER is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    POMP i am not going to argue with you about something we already know is your fault in the first place. I will put this simple for you find out WHY and WHEN the players the players and affiliates of your site are going to get whats owed to them. That would be a start in settleing this matter,you got US in this now you get us out.......... you chase down the answers i have asked then post something with information not the same ol same pass the buck crap........DEALTAKER

  2. #122
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEALTAKER View Post
    POMP i am not going to argue with you about something we already know is your fault in the first place. I will put this simple for you find out WHY and WHEN the players the players and affiliates of your site are going to get whats owed to them. That would be a start in settleing this matter,you got US in this now you get us out.......... you chase down the answers i have asked then post something with information not the same ol same pass the buck crap........DEALTAKER
    I thought this was covered pages ago. Pomp is not the payment processor, Pomp is not the network that is causing the issue, Pomp is not the owner of BigDaddys, He runs PYP, from what I recall, it is/was a membership poker forum that had sponsored games at BD.

    PYP ran games, mostly freerolls from what I recall, for a basic membership of $10/month. If... they ran the games... then "they" fulfilled their end of the agreement. The beef is with Big Daddy and IGS not PYP.

    I have to think that Pomp is nearly bald from pulling his hair out answering the same question over and over. Perhaps I am way out of line (been the many a time) but if it were my money, I would be beating on Big Daddy's door and demanding information.

    PYP was/is like most any forum, they run games at certain poker rooms. Some sites pick one room to exclusively play at. If the deal was for you to have $xx amount of freerolls for $10 per month, and they did provide that, then they (PYP) has done the job correct. If you had paid $10 and not had any games, then you should be entitled to a refund of that month's membership fee.

    It is the poker room that has your cash, not PYP. Put blame where blame belongs.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    pompeyrayuk (22 May 2009)

  4. #123
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Chips
    I have just read your post 4 times and to me it seems that we both, despite the puddle between me and you, use the same 26 letters of the modern alphabet as well as the same 10 numeric digits and even the same punctuation marks etc

    Hopefully they will believe what you say though as I am obviously a blatant bald faced liar.

  5. #124
    DEALTAKER is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    you just dont get it I SIGNED UP WITH PIMP YOUR POKER not anybody else therefore one would think that the owner of pimp your poker would fight alittle harder for the players.....i already know pomp is just a weak player in this, but that does not take away the fact that i am owed money and the owners of pimp your poker are not fighting as hard as u think one should. IF I HAD SOMEONE SIGN UP ON MY SITE AND THERE MONEY GOT SUCKED UP IN SOME SCANDEL I DAMMMM SURE WOULD FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING IN ME TO GET THERE MONEY OR AS LEAST LET THEM KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON ,ATLEAST ON A WEEKLY BASICS not run and talk smack DEALTAKER

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DEALTAKER For This Useful Post:

    Daera (22 May 2009)

  7. #125
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEALTAKER View Post
    you just dont get it I SIGNED UP WITH PIMP YOUR POKER not anybody else therefore one would think that the owner of pimp your poker would fight alittle harder for the players.....i already know pomp is just a weak player in this, but that does not take away the fact that i am owed money and the owners of pimp your poker are not fighting as hard as u think one should. IF I HAD SOMEONE SIGN UP ON MY SITE AND THERE MONEY GOT SUCKED UP IN SOME SCANDEL I DAMMMM SURE WOULD FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING IN ME TO GET THERE MONEY OR AS LEAST LET THEM KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON ,ATLEAST ON A WEEKLY BASICS not run and talk smack DEALTAKER
    DEALTAKER does have a point.

    He acknowledges that Pomp doesn't have his money, or control over it. Fair enough.

    What DEALTAKER is upset about is not unreasonable.

    I run a forum also. And I can't tell you how many fights I've had with affiliate managers and/or casino staff or management when I thought something wasn't handled properly for one of our members. I've spent tons of time doing this in the past. And stayed on matters I thought I had right, until things either were made right or I was made to see my errors.

    In my humble opinion, I think Pomp should be actively trying to communicate with people and help get this sorted.

    Trying to communicate and get things sorted, does not mean Pomp will be successful. But I do think he should be giving 110% to help his loyal forum members get their money from the poker room.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daera For This Useful Post:

    philivory (23 May 2009)

  9. #126
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEALTAKER View Post
    you just dont get it I SIGNED UP WITH PIMP YOUR POKER not anybody else therefore one would think that the owner of pimp your poker would fight alittle harder for the players.....i already know pomp is just a weak player in this, but that does not take away the fact that i am owed money and the owners of pimp your poker are not fighting as hard as u think one should. IF I HAD SOMEONE SIGN UP ON MY SITE AND THERE MONEY GOT SUCKED UP IN SOME SCANDEL I DAMMMM SURE WOULD FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING IN ME TO GET THERE MONEY OR AS LEAST LET THEM KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON ,ATLEAST ON A WEEKLY BASICS not run and talk smack DEALTAKER
    What are you expecting to gain from slagging off 1 person here?

    Are you just anti Pomp?

    I doubt that anyone is listening to your rambling trash here, i imagine that people are sick of your bullshit here too!

    Look pal, this is a webmasters forum not a players forum, this is the forum of a group of people with the aim to keep the industry clean and out the thieves!

    This is not a forum to direct all manner of accusations and presumptions at someone who has been the wrong side of a problem!

    You are not happy and neither would i be if i was short changed like this, however, i would not be going gung ho at the website that was the messsenger!

    I am not in the best mindset at the moment due to other issues in my life, however, if i was this would be a very simple post saying words that i would rather not in professional surroundings like this. You are simply bringing an air of unprofesionalism to this forum that is glady being recognised and ignored in the main.

    Get a grip dealtaker and stop making accusations and summarisations about someone who is blameless and will continue to be so until any proof comes to light.

    One day you may promote a poker house that goes bust or rips people off and after your rants here i hope you get hung out to dry!

    Sorry to all my friends and colleagues here for this out of character rant but this gy is really getting me hot under the collar and i have been quite tame compared to what i would like to say!
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    Daera (23 May 2009), pompeyrayuk (23 May 2009)

  11. #127
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    and added to that dealtaker what can one report when nothing is happening on a week to week basis apart from nothing?

    What can one do that pomp is not doing?

    or are you privy to some data that i am not?

    Do you know what pomp is doing behind the scenes?

    Can you point out and prove that pomp is not trying to get a solution?

    I doubt that you can answer any of those questions.

    Pomp feels that the issue will be resolved and that BD will be vindicated and also that all moneys outstanding will be forthcoming.

    Bearing the last paragraph in mind can you not give a little respect to pomp and accept that he may know enough to have made a judgement that is maybe correct?
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    Daera (23 May 2009), pompeyrayuk (23 May 2009)

  13. #128
    DEALTAKER is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Well bud i am not here to listen to your words of bs i simply want the man to help all the players that played through pimp your poker collect there winning or atleast make an effort to explain with is happening. ONE day i might just ave my own site and i dang use would not treat my members the way i have been treated by PIMP YOUR POKER. so u keep running your mouth about me but FACTS ARE FACTS until i get the answers i am looking for i am not going away. i willcontinue to run several posts and invite as many players as i can on this matter until its resolved.... i am not here to make friends i just want answers and facts on a problem that has been going on way to long now..........DEALTAKER

  14. #129
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Fool. I am doing more than you will ever know but BELIEVE me when I say it is not on your behalf but on the behalf of the several players who have a lot more at stake than your small amount and who believe in me and in BigDaddys and always have and rightly so too.

    Pop Quiz 1 Hot Shot.

    Say as an example I posted here that I had been told u would get paid on x/xx/xxxx then it didnt happen. What slander would you be posting then? And it is slander as well as defamation of character as I have checked with my lawyer.

    Pop Quiz 2 Hot Shot.

    Say as an example Craig from BigDaddys posted here that he had been told by the people running and controlling click cashier that you would get paid on x/xx/xxxx then it didnt happen. What then?

    Just to show you what we are dealing with heres a chat I just had with live support at one of the TPC's other poker rooms.

    My chat is fictional but theirs is FACT

    By the way as I am not into abusing,accussing or slagging off people publicly and especially if like you I dont know the facts I have coverted up names

    Ray: re affiliate payments

    You are now speaking with Ryan of Global Support.
    Ray: hi


    Ryan: yes hello?


    Ray: im trying to find out who i contact re affiliate payments


    Ryan: You can send us an email and it will be forwarded to the appropriate department.


    Ray: need direct contacts as its a cple of sites and its private info


    Ray: please


    Ryan: Sorry I can not give you direct contacts


    Ray: why not may i ask?


    Ray: there must be affiliate managers


    Ryan: Because that is not how we do things.


    Ryan: I dont have the info and I dont think I can give it to you even if i did.


    Ryan: you will need to email us and have that forwarded to the appropriate department.


    Ray: but you want my info to pass on so u must have info


    Ray: im owed over $500 at one site


    Ray: $300 another


    Ryan: I forward it to my supervisor


    Ray: but neither sites affiliate back office has contact details


    Ryan: And he does something with it.


    Ryan: I dont have any direct contacts.


    Ray: can i spk to him then or take his name


    Ryan: No he is not in, please email us. That is your only option at this time.


    Ray: his name then please and i will email him


    Ryan: There is a number of managers who may respond to you.


    Ryan: When you email I will simply mark it as requiring response from a manager. One of them will then respond at their earliest convenience.


    Ray: but you said your supervisor


    Ryan: figuratively speaking


    Ryan: supervisor/manager, a person higher up


    Ray: ah i see


    Ray: like xxx xxxxxx or xxxx xxxxx is it or someone else at IGS yeh


    Ray: see originally i contacted xxx gaming


    Ray: there reply was very interesting


    Ryan: I told you I can not give you a name, it is against our policy as that information is private. If you can not understand that, there is nothing I can say to convince you. I already told you you need to email us. Thank you for contacting support. Have a great day.


    Your party has left this session.


    For the record you would never have your own site thats for sure.

    Also how much did you pay PYP?
    How much have you already withdrawn?
    And what are you owed again?

    Ah I see you are paid up at PYP till 29th May so must have paid for 6 months correct?

    So in a previous post where you stated that I had charged you again you must have been mistaken. Correct? Because you would not have been charged again till monies where due.

    Wondering where else you were mistaken in your false accusations?

    Steve we were friends once and I hope some day you achieve all you say you are gonna but surely even you can see the monster you have created here when I gave you my word things would be sorted eventually and all would become clear

    Finally Michael,Steven,Staff and all you great members and friends here.

    I find it disturbing that a new member who is not a site owner nor an affiliate of any kind can join just to make a few posts slagging me off and abusing me. Also that an ex site owner and current affiliate but also a new member can join only to post in this thread public or not and post complete messenger chats with third parties and A) their posts be allowed to stay up B) their memberships still be allowed

    I have loved my time as a member here but am now feeling a little dissalussioned about a few things so please delete my membership and thankyou for the time I was a member.

    I am happy to display the seal that I earnt for my site as I still believe and practice what it stands for but will remove it if you wish me too.

    Take care all and be safe and prosperous.

    DEALTAKER before you make more false accusations this is not me running away as you have wrongly posted a few times already. This is me being responsible and being in the backround a bit so I dont post something I regret.

  15. #130
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Trying to communicate and get things sorted, does not mean Pomp will be successful. But I do think he should be giving 110% to help his loyal forum members get their money from the poker room.
    For the record DEALTAKER wasnt a loyal forum member. She joined 24/12/2008 and made one post which was a pm to me accusing me of being a thief etc and was banned last month so one pm in 4mnths and no posts isnt loyal is it?

  16. #131
    philivory is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Ray i am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you TRUST craig and feel that every player and affiliate will get there money when the merge is made as what was stated by craig months ago.

    You have to realize peoples frustrations with this , When i see a post by the pokersite owner saying he will make an updated post on such and such date and dosent do it , then i have to become suspicious .

    This court thing has been going on a preety long time now and when i dont see any updates by the owner of the poker site , like a post of him sayingsomething in the fact to lets say .. " hello its me the owner of big daddys just wanted to let you all know im not hiding and am still fighting this out in the courts , thats all i can say for now , just wanted to ease your minds and show that im not hiding " ..... thats all i wanna see .

    It seems very fishy that his lawyer would say he couldnt keep his poker players aware that hes not hiding .

  17. #132
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philivory View Post
    Ray i am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you TRUST craig and feel that every player and affiliate will get there money when the merge is made as what was stated by craig months ago.

    You have to realize peoples frustrations with this , When i see a post by the pokersite owner saying he will make an updated post on such and such date and dosent do it , then i have to become suspicious .
    Phil i respect you for this post!

    I also understand your, dealtakers and everyone elses frustrations and have not wished to be obnoxious to you or dealtaker etc!

    I just get angry when people continually regurgitate the same issues and make offensive remarks about people even when they have made a clear point. The point on this occasion was that ray believes all will come good. Now until it does not come good and it is obvious that it wont, it is unfair to call him a liar and a cheat.

    Ray is still convinced that all will be good, please give him the benefit of the doubt unt il such time as this is proved any different.

    Ray is unfortunate that he has been landed in this position, but he is no different to any other affiliate that promoted BD apart from the fact that he owned a great concept. Should all BD affiliates be accused of the same issues? Well if ray is then yes theey should.

    Please, now we can see some common ground, lets not fight and abuse, but try to be constructive in this issue.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    Daera (28 May 2009)

  19. #133
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pompeyrayuk View Post
    I have loved my time as a member here but am now feeling a little dissalussioned about a few things so please delete my membership and thankyou for the time I was a member.

    I am happy to display the seal that I earnt for my site as I still believe and practice what it stands for but will remove it if you wish me too.

    Take care all and be safe and prosperous.

    DEALTAKER before you make more false accusations this is not me running away as you have wrongly posted a few times already. This is me being responsible and being in the backround a bit so I dont post something I regret.
    Ray, you must not resign as a member here over this!

    Stay in the background if you wish but do not leave us.

    You do not need to post anymore to defend yourself as the lack of posts from 99% of the membership seems to show that there is no majority of feeling against you.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    Daera (28 May 2009)

  21. #134
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    BTW Dealtaker threatening posts like this show your true colours.

    We all know the answer to this its no 2 ray has no intentions of fighting for the very players that are owed tks ray dont ever let me meet you face to face buddy DEALTAKER
    We can all dish dirt ya know!



    Touche
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    Daera (28 May 2009)

  23. #135
    gunsmoke11 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    NEW MEXICO
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    If you had paid $10 and not had any games, then you should be entitled to a refund of that month's membership fee.

    Well I've paid up for 6 months and there havent been any games in about 3 months, yet I haven't gotten any kind of refund or communication letting know whats happing, all my info come from site like this one.

    So is PYP the only one to be taken by Bigdaddy Casino? I haven't heard of any others. I do know that BDcasino is still in operation and game are being played there everyday.

    I've had basically the same conversations with BD support, that pomp posted, there all documentated, so don't begoing and saying your talking to the wrong people, as a matter of fact, I believe after posting a copy of my conversation with support on PYP, I got a reply of how about giving them a little slack (remember Pomp) and that was back in Feb. I believe.

    And if Dealtaker didn't continue to post this whole thing would just blow over and die, and you could sweep it under the rug. At least there is some line of communition, too bad it has to be innitated by the people being tacken advantage of.

  24. #136
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    You just don't get it do you sir.

    BigDaddys is still open and running I agree but not in the control of Craig.
    Everything that is happening now is in the control of IGS/TPC/FutureBet and has been since the 11th March when the PYP games stopped.

    These are the people that BigDaddy purchased what he thought was a fully customised site on Merge network.

    As has been explained by BigDaddy,Chips,Toby Oddy and myself.

    The support that I spoke to today was at DomsCasino which as Chips will verify is another TPC skin. 300chips.com was another that only opened in January I think. Try and find it now.

    The names I have xxxxx xxxxx on here were the real names of the guys that are at the helm of this and when I spoke to live support I used their real names.

    You also notice I never mentioned any poker sites that owed me affiliate earnings.

    The whole nasty set up is run by the same group of people and the guys n gals in support are told what to say. Come on open your eyes for a minute.

    Do you not think for one minute that if BigDaddys was in the control of Craige or as some of you think me it would not have been closed as soon as this all started for no other reason than too limit liability and damage.

    Please I implore you, use a bit of common sense stop for a minute and think about it and bare with us.

  25. #137
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Where the HELL is big daddy while everyone is fighting here??

    This is rediculas.

    Big Daddy needs to own up NOW. We need to demand some answers here.

    Pomp, while I know it's not your fault, if you promote a program and it goes belly up, you need to provide a place for players to vent and help.


    Where is a statement from BIG DADDY?

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Daera (28 May 2009), GFPC (23 May 2009)

  27. #138
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Easy tiger eh
    Does nobody read what I post?

  28. #139
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pompeyrayuk View Post
    Easy tiger eh
    Does nobody read what I post?
    I was just reading what your paying forum members said.

    POMP i am not going to argue with you about something we already know is your fault in the first place. I will put this simple for you find out WHY and WHEN the players the players and affiliates of your site are going to get whats owed to them. That would be a start in settleing this matter,you got US in this now you get us out.......... you chase down the answers i have asked then post something with information not the same ol same pass the buck crap........DEALTAKER

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Daera (28 May 2009)

  30. #140
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 1,222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daera View Post
    DEALTAKER does have a point.

    He acknowledges that Pomp doesn't have his money, or control over it. Fair enough.

    What DEALTAKER is upset about is not unreasonable.

    I run a forum also. And I can't tell you how many fights I've had with affiliate managers and/or casino staff or management when I thought something wasn't handled properly for one of our members. I've spent tons of time doing this in the past. And stayed on matters I thought I had right, until things either were made right or I was made to see my errors.

    In my humble opinion, I think Pomp should be actively trying to communicate with people and help get this sorted.

    Trying to communicate and get things sorted, does not mean Pomp will be successful. But I do think he should be giving 110% to help his loyal forum members get their money from the poker room.
    I agree.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    Daera (28 May 2009)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •