Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    TheCPA's Avatar
    TheCPA is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    2,372
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 350 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    I'm not impressed that there seems to be a situation where the Affiliate was abusive.
    That said, it has happened many times over the years, and I myself might have been considered abusive to a couple of programs too. In my case, I feel i was justified, but I'm sure the program might not have agreed.

    ALL THAT ASIDE,...I'll just re-iterate my earlier sentiments. It's perfectly OK for ANY program to discontinue with ANY Affiliate going forward, as long as they honor that affiliates exsiting revenue share base of players. In this case, the CPA deals appear to have been paid, but they still need to honor payment on all the players that were brought in under the Revenue Share deal that preceded the CPA deal. That would be the right thing to do in this case,.......based on what I've read so far anyway!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCPA For This Useful Post:

    ccommend (15 August 2012)

  3. #22
    ccommend is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 63 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Just to make things clear. I seem to have skipped the latest replies and did not notice this until now. And I will be replying to what Anthony posted about the Mybet Reps have said:

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post

    Mybet Partners would like to express our point of view to this dispute which is a never-ending case which was already disused internally and in other forums.

    The respected affiliate had various commission structures which always increased benefits for him (starting with revenue share, increased revenue share and CPA at the end) but he was never satisfied.

    We believe we handled him very professionally and he enjoyed much more attention than any other affiliate. Our Affiliate Managers spend countless hours in conversations with him.
    Countless hours ? I sent a few mails here and there. Mybet Affiliate managers are paid to attend to affiliates. If spending some time on an affiliate is an inconvenience for your teams then you should not have any affiliate managers cause this is the JOB

    I have stated MANY times here that I was satisfied and did NOT argue about the CPA being removed. I only wanted the rev share from players I got on rev share, as per agreed and as per their own "lifetime revenue terms". If I am being stopped from getting rev share tell me how I can be "satisfied" ?

    The affiliate never showed respect for the partnership and was rude and constantly insulting the program and affiliate managers. As the matter escalated and no agreement could be reached Mybet Partners decided to terminate the agreement since his performance stopped and also mostly due to his behavior. He was informed about the termination period and all his outstanding payments were paid.
    Please note, When I thought I was being cheated or stats were not right, I inquired about it and usually was given blatant replies like "everything seems fine" and "we confirm it is right" - I am sorry Im not one of the naive affiliates who accepts everything an Affiliate program says and that I question the replies but that is no where to abusive or never showed respect. My respect was shown in the results I have brought, which were above average. I am not in this to make friends with the affiliate program so if MYBET is looking to be friends, they should be in another industry.

    There was no matters to be escalated. I randomly got an email a month or two before all this happened which said they will close my account and after various emails with the affiliate manager, he assured that the revenue share will keep on being paid and the CPA deal will be closed. And I was fine with this. Then all of a sudden in beginning July they terminated my account. The rest of the story is at the top of this thread.

    Again MYBET lies, and I will be posting the conversations with the affiliate manager below.



    To conclude this issue from our end: This was a successful affiliate who brought good traffic and earned good commission with Book of Ra traffic. With the fact the offer of Novomatic Games at mybet was restricted by country this affiliate suffered a huge traffic loss and did not want to accept this fact. He preferred to insult us and blame us for his decreased business.

    As evident in his other posts you can see that his skepticism and conspiracy theories never stopped.

    Mybet Partners
    Are these guys on serious? I accepted the termination of CPA but NOT the supposed lifetime revenue. I did not insult anyone or blame anyone for any decreased business because I did not have any decreased business. I stopped sending players from that market that was closed. I expected to keep on getting the revenue share on the players I had brought in on Rev Share, that continued to play.

    How can anyone trust such a company that plays with words?

    They do NOT mention that one of the reasons they gave me to terminate me was because they did not make money and then i proved them wrong with my report which I pulled from off their OWN SYSTEM. Now they are trying to make up lies about me being abusive and insulting them?

    Since when is asking for what is rightfully yours become insulting and Abusive?


    GPWA/Anthony, If you are truly serious, you will go back to Mybet with all these proofs and if they do not want to re-open my account, you have an obligation to un-certify them because what they are doing is not trustworthy or right and by supporting them you are only showing us you care about the money they give you and not really about the Affiliates or Gambling Webmasters...

    Below the Proofs follow

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ccommend For This Useful Post:

    PlayHunter (16 August 2012)

  5. #23
    ccommend is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 63 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Here is the proof that they in fact Made money and 30%:

    Below is the results:



    And here is an email with one of the affiliate managers confirming how much I was paid, but to be honest this raised to around 75,000EUR by the time I was terminated. AND that they are stating they did not make money! but from both proofs it is clear they made over 30,000:

  6. #24
    ccommend is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 63 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Here are the proofs of conversations in order I have had with Mybet affiliate managers which shows they first said they did not make money and they would terminate me and my replies that I was ok with removal of CPA but I should keep on getting my revenue share and their agreement with it, and in fat even offered 55%. It also clearly shows I am NOT insulting anyone and was having a normal and polite conversation with them:

    (PLEASE NOTE - The conversation starts at the bottom from the last image and goes up)













    So as you can see from the above, Mybet are Lying Triple! As they did not Really lose money and I was not insulting them and It is totally Not True that I did not agree or blamed them for decreased business. I fully agreed from start!

  7. #25
    ccommend is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 63 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    always two sides to any story. The account probably shouldn't be closed but if the affiliate is abusive then this is not a working relationship
    I have duly replied above and given proof of our conversation and there is absolutely no abusiveness in this or any insulting.

  8. #26
    ccommend is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 63 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    its funny how when you give facts and prove your innocence, no one "notices" however many jumped the gun when mybet replied with their twisted and untrue reply. I also PM'ed anthony after I made my last posts of proof to go back to mybet with my reply and pictures....

    silence...

    is this a webmasters association or affiliate program's association...

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccommend For This Useful Post:

    gagnoweb (21 August 2012), PlayHunter (24 August 2012)

  10. #27
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    29,651
    Thanks
    2,772
    Thanked 8,275 Times in 5,242 Posts

    Default

    ccommend,

    If you spend all your time putting down your peers here at the GPWA how can possibly expect any of us to respect you in any way?

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  11. #28
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 50 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Mr. Anthony seems to not be interested in seeing the proofs on the ordinary people side, he cares only about his affiliates and his $$$ contracts.

    I say this because in my Affactive thread he told me he did read the chat log I sent to him via email. OBVIOUSLY HE DID NOT since he told me that he checked the whole conversation and he saw that I gave to the support a wrong email address and that has lead to my problem. I have checked it 20 TIMES, and ALL my email addresses provided WERE CORRECTLY WRITTEN. When I have inquired further via PM and email Mr. Anthony closed thread.

    I have also reported a person (private member) for inappropriate posting into my threads and for being a rascal and none from GPWA staff did some.

  12. #29
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 767 Times in 423 Posts

    Default

    Ccommend - It is a waste of time to post bad press about affiliate programs on GPWA as it supports its sponsors ; you are the annoying person in their eyes.

  13. #30
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,446
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    6,015
    Thanked 6,683 Times in 2,949 Posts

    Default

    It is a waste of time to post bad press about affiliate programs
    More than 50% of all users posts in forums have a negative background. Why? With your own dog, you can discuss these problems badly.

    Help can be found on the Internet. As long as free speech is guaranteed, you have to accept the conditions.

    I do think that negetaive reports show effect. Change and make a difference. But don't forget, also from time to time post positive. This also requires a forum.

    Most forums are dead, but here is a lot of writing, and that's rare. Sometimes you have to take compromises. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.

  14. #31
    MindMyDeal is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Horrible to see how betting companies like Mybet treat their partners.

  15. #32
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 50 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MindMyDeal View Post
    Horrible to see how betting companies like Mybet treat their partners.
    No, it is not horrible. It just reflects the pure truth. MyBet was never a reputable bookie. Just like Betway, with the same ****** practices.

    Both MyBet and Betway are accredited at Casinomeister. MyBet is supported here also, I am not sure about Betways ?

    Both MyBet and Betway have a rating as low as -D on SBR (sportsbookreview com) highly not recommended by them !

    Both MyBet and Betway not only screw up the affiliates, but the punters and casino players as well ! - I can smell some corruption cake...

  16. #33
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 672 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    I take seriously a responsibility to move the industry forward, and part of that is making sure the programs we accept as sponsors are adhering to the Code of Conduct. I know Anthony, Michael, and everyone here feels the same way as I do about the importance of upholding these standards. We've refused to accept sponsorships from many programs because of this, and when previously good programs changed their behavior we have kicked programs out because of it.

    Part of taking concerns seriously is understanding that there is often a lot to evaluate. Sometimes the fact that Anthony and I take the time needed to sort out different aspects of an issue means that fully investigating concerns and communicating with a program about them can be a time-consuming process and can feel like a long wait to observers.

    Since I've been silent in this thread, I wanted to post this note to let people know that Anthony and I have been in communication with upper management at myBet and are continuing to work on this. If the fact that our communication has primarily been behind the scenes was mistaken as meaning we're ignoring this or are inactive, please know that there is meaningful communication taking place and that we take this situation seriously.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  17. #34
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 50 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Hey CityGuard - some thanks for the heads up and your safe reassurance .. However, following here are some questions and advices from me to you.

    The good: - if you say that things are moving (even deadly slow - come on 3 months ?) and the situation is not ignored or "brushed" there is hope !

    The BAD: - the APPROACH of GPWA staff to this issue at hand ! - Anyone knows that TRANSPARENCY is highly valued, don`t you guys know this ?

    And in the worst care, if the problem really need to be dealt behind the scenes, (what are the reasons?) the person that made public this complaint should be updated at least weekly by GPWA staff personnel via PM that his issue is not ignored and also given a maximum time frame for a resolution.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to PlayHunter For This Useful Post:

    ccommend (3 October 2012)

  19. #35
    ccommend is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 63 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    im still waiting steve....

    bluff much?

  20. #36
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 672 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    As I mentioned in my earlier post, we have made some progress in discussions with myBet Partner. They are open to communicating in a way that they were not previously, and have indicated to me some willingness to make additional payment to the affiliate. This is not final, it is an early stage in the discussions about this part of the situation, and it is based on conversations between me and myBet but without needing additional details from ccommend at that prior stage.

    Where the prior discussions relied on the information that ccommend had already posted above, we're now at a stage where there is additional information from ccommend that would be helpful. I sent a message to ccommend last night offering to be available for a phone call, and another message this afternoon outlining several of the pieces of information that would be helpful if he is not available for a phone call soon or would simply prefer not to have one.

    My next meeting with myBet is scheduled in person during the Barcelona Affiliate Conference.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  21. #37
    FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,266
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 652 Posts

    Default

    Ah... glad I came across this thread, I've chatted briefly to IHRE about promoting mybet, nothing firm but I was going to come back to it for another look. I'll wait for Steve's final report but I've been seriously put off this brand now, regardless of the outcome for ccommend. Thanks for bringing it up.

  22. #38
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,347
    Thanks
    1,011
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 1,826 Posts

    Default

    As Steven stated in his previous post, he arranged for an in-person meeting with myBet Partners at the Barcelona Affiliate Conference. That meeting, and an additional follow-up meeting, took place on Friday, October 12th. I was also present at those meetings because we both viewed it as very important to have an open and candid discussion with myBet Partners about the importance of resolving the present situation in a satisfactory fashion.

    Steven and I had been told before the meeting that the situation was an isolated one, and that was reiterated by myBet Partners during our meeting. That is a good thing because it is always much easier to reach a positive resolution for all concerned when there is not a more widespread issue. If anyone is aware of any instance of another affiliate with this issue, I would very much appreciate it if you would let Steven or I know because the information we have indicates the scope of the issue is limited to the single occurrence reported in this thread.

    During the meeting, we discussed the importance of separating the finances of the CPA arrangement from the revenue share arrangement, and also general views of the affiliate community which are important for affiliate programs to understand and respect to maintain good relationships with the overall affiliate community.

    myBet Partners readily agreed with our request and suggestion that they allow us to review the situation in detail and to provide us with information we may request in order to accomplish that task. In order to do that, and to obtain financial information related to the account subsequent to the account closing, we have requested via PM to ccommend that he grant permission to myBet Partners to release information we request related to the affiliate account to us. Based on our discussion with myBet Partners during the Barcelona Affiliate Conference we expect that our thoughtful review of the account details and candid feedback will allow the current situation to be resolved.

    As an aside, I do want to apologize for my delay in posting this report about the meeting in Barcelona 11 days ago. My travels extended to the EiG conference the following week, so this is only my second day back in the office after being on the road for almost all of the last three weeks.

    Michael

  23. #39
    PlayHunter is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 50 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorfman View Post
    ...Steven and I had been told before the meeting that the situation was an isolated one, and that was reiterated by myBet Partners during our meeting. That is a good thing because it is always much easier to reach a positive resolution for all concerned when there is not a more widespread issue...
    M. Corfman, please tell me what THIEF when caught red handed will tell the cops about his other past robberies ?? - He will say it was his first robbery.. !

  24. #40
    FictionNet is offline Closed by Request
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,266
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 1,251 Times in 652 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayHunter View Post
    M. Corfman, please tell me what THIEF when caught red handed will tell the cops about his other past robberies ?? - He will say it was his first robbery.. !
    I think that's why Michael is asking affiliates for reports of similar issues.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    PlayHunter (24 October 2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •