Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

But that doesn't matter. Alternatives popping up frequently. Its just to collect the money but I don't hold significant amounts in banks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (11 January 2021)

Alex Luka is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thanks a lot for the solutions. So many options in just one thread. You made a lot of people lives easier

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,008 Times in 1,664 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    But that doesn't matter. Alternatives popping up frequently. Its just to collect the money but I don't hold significant amounts in banks.
    Exactly, there is no drama for small affiliates, just lot of work has to be done and upfront. Just be sure you do not use directly to collect gambling to accounts that you use for day to day banking. I for example quite like Revolut and TW, so I do not use them to cash out the money from gambling.

For those who cash 5, 6, 7 figures, there is a problem.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

eenzoo (12 January 2021)

iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Here we have betting shops everywhere. Online betting is also promoted (aggressively) on sports tv channels. After midnight, you can find betting ads on mainstream TV channels.

The market is somehow 50/50, that means around half of the betting companies are local or some spinoff of bigger brands, and the other half are bookies known worldwide. You need a local license and company in order to operate as a bookie.

For affiliates targeting the local market directly, there's also an annual fee.

I imagine all these entities (companies) are using banks to move the money, so probably the climate in the banking system is not so tense when it comes to gambling.

Next step would be to incorporate in Malta to be on a safer side - about this, I wonder if someone wants to share their experience about incorporating a simple company in Malta and if standard Ltds need to apply to more licenses to be able to receive affiliate payments from gambling.
    Last edited by iso2009; 12 January 2021 at 8:07 am.

hellokaitlynnn is offline Public Member
    Thanks

When it comes to banking, would highly recommend to use e-wallets instead of banking payment. This is because the government can track your transactions and you have to pay more for the service fees. If you are using crypto/e-wallet, you won't have to worry about your transaction being tracked because it is decentralized. Since it is decentralized the transactions are anonymous and almost untraceable. you can also easily provide your e-wallet address or just simply scan the QR code. The government authorities and banking institutions have no power to control it. If you feel comfortable with using a bank account would recommend paysera and sepa payments.

FreeSpins is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellokaitlynnn View Post
    When it comes to banking, would highly recommend to use e-wallets instead of banking payment. This is because the government can track your transactions and you have to pay more for the service fees. If you are using crypto/e-wallet, you won't have to worry about your transaction being tracked because it is decentralized. Since it is decentralized the transactions are anonymous and almost untraceable. you can also easily provide your e-wallet address or just simply scan the QR code. The government authorities and banking institutions have no power to control it. If you feel comfortable with using a bank account would recommend paysera and sepa payments.
    Unfortunately, Goverments can track almost everything... including e-wallets and cryptos. Even if they write everywhere that these are anonymous transactions, in fact they are not. I have a friend who works in AML / KYC in a finance institution, I know that they have to report certain transactions, e.g. over 10k euro, suspicious transfers, as well as transfers from or to gambling companies. Of course, not all transactions are caught, but they have special filters to catch them easily. So, don't be surprised when an e-wallet or BTC exchange freezes your account and asks you to explain the transactions they suspect.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234