Does anybody know of a website service that allows you to view your website as if you were a visitor from another country?
Printable View
Does anybody know of a website service that allows you to view your website as if you were a visitor from another country?
The only one I know of is http://www.spysurfing.com/
Not sure if it helps.
The reason I suggested it is because it also hides your geographical location, so it would not pick up you are viewing your site from SA, but I think I understand what you are saying...you need to specify a country and view your website as though you were coming from a specific country......Quote:
Thanks for the reply topboss, but I need to view my website as if I were in another country
That i am afraid I have no clue about but if you do find out - let me know :)
Well......what countries do you want to view your site from?
We could all help I am sure :)
You'd need to look through a proxy server.
So you could start by googling "proxy server *country*" - you should get some results.
You will then enter the IP and details of the proxy into your browser and it will then act as if you are viewing from that country.
You can find lots of free proxies all over the net.
Cheers
Try hidemyass.com
The following page has a list of proxy websites sorted by country.
http://proxy.org/proxies_sorted.shtml
Proxy websites don't always work perfectly, it can depend on a lot of different factors - for example the methods being used to detect your location, and the software and settings being used by the proxy website. Even if the proxy website manages to hide your location when loading the main page, javascript or web bugs or other methods may find your true location... So the use of proxy websites may or may not work depending on your needs.