Negative SEO attack / cloned website
I just noticed today that one of my sites is being attacked by a cloned website.
This is what I know so far:
1. They made a complete duplicate of my website on a different domain
2. I got over 4.000 incoming links from this domain, as well as a lot more from bunch .xyz domains with a high spam score
3. Google has already deindexed my website in some cases. While the site is still getting traffic and is holding in the ranking (for now), I noticed this because meta descriptions and titles are being deleted by google .. also I can't index new content (not allowed)
4. As per point 3. I assume that they reported my site as a duplicate
Has anyone experienced this, or do you have any ideas of how to try to solve this?
I already added disavow for their links, and report it through safebrowsing.google.com, but haven't figured out much else.
Thanks