-
Neogames problems ?
I waiting payment with some scratch site and received this answer
Payments this month have been delayed because we are awaiting payment from NeoGames, the provider of our games. As soon as they have paid us we will be processing payment. I apologize for the confusion, but it is a situation that is out of our control.
Possible ? Neogames has problems with payments to partners
Someone knows something ?
-
This is why I am always very cautious of third parties....
If you are an affiliate of the scratch card website, and you are paid by the scratch card website then you should be paid.
Rick
Universal4
-
Hi Guys,
I believe there might be no cause for panic - I assume there has been a delay because, being based in Israel, they have had many public holidays over the past couple of weeks, which should end by Monday.
As you may know, all brands under our Affiliate Program CrazyRewards are NeoGames brands and we have never delayed paying our affiliates and Neo Games has never delayed paying us. I don't think it's just to generalise in this case.
I hope you get paid soon - I have some friends with Aspire Affiliates and they are all happy with the service they have received so far.
Anthea
-
This shouldn't affect when you get paid, sounds like an excuse to me
-
As the Director of CrazyRewards, I see no reason why I would need to defend Neo Games or Aspire Affiliates - I am simply stating fact. Our program has always paid affiliates on time and continues to provide an excellent level of service. There is simply no need to be making excuses for others...but I do believe we all benefit from seeing things in context.
PS: Holidays should affect when you might get paid as affiliate payments are processed manually, which therefore requires humans to be present :)
That's all from me on the matter.
-
I am confused, did the OP write this was Aspire Affiliates then delete it?!
-
I've also heared that there were some problems with NeoGames Affiliates Program payments.. But I don't work with them myself..
-
Never had a bad experience with them. But they are not a big source of income for me, just small amounts. Not sure if that matters.